Patterning coyotes, really?

Why yes sen'ior doggin, I did. I consider you as my mentor? Know how I can obtain my mall ninja certificate? I struggle so
frown.gif

Not to worry grasshopper. Certified certificate no problemo. Send me $29.95 today. Have 24 carat gold framed certificate tomorrow. Guaranteed nice enough to hang on bathroom wall.

Passports, birth certificates, work permits and immigration papers also available upon request.

Are you sure you didn't see the woman/coyote/fool thing written on a bathroom wall somewhere?

i can only wish i lived in an area where i could even (somewhat" pattern a fox/coyote. the area i live is probably the flattest place on earth with very limited cover. been a fox hunter for 30 years. i've seen fox laying out in the WIDE open with nary a piece of grass to hide them at -35 degree's. if the fields are drifted, they will usually always lay on the side outta the wind. but if the wind is calm, i've seen them lay right on top of a drift even when real cold out. i like north wind,and cloudy days best. bright sun throws shadows over a drifted snow field making them a bit harder to spot.

Yeah I've seen the same as for the Reds, borkon. As for them laying out in the open without much if any of a windbrake. I consider the Reds as the dumb little cousin of the coyote. Reds dropped out of school after the 6th grade[for the smart ones]. While the coyotes graduated high school, some completeing their 1yr of college?
wink.gif

as a general rule, yes, reds can be easy to get. however, i've matched wits with a few over the years that are unbeilieably canny. if i spot a red that i know has ben hunted by me or otrs laying out i will just keep on driving at normal speeds and come back hours later and REAL SLOW. stop and glass at 1/2 3/4 mile away to confirm its sleeping. many times they will have their peepers looking at me. fox that have a few years on them around here are not real easy to get.

Same here borkon. I've hunted a few Reds that were much smarter than myself[iffen I had some candy, they could've easily taken it away from me] LOL. They were as wary & intelligent as an old coyote.

Flipside, most Reds tend to dismiss a hunter that is closing the gap on them. Specifically, the noise that hunter may make. Nor do Reds have the keen eyesight of a coyote. Another down fall for them. That trait does not bode well for them. When a hunter in white is slowly closing the gap.

Crops down here haven't started to turn yet. Did I ever tell you I hate Summer? LOL

Back