Opinions on Browning A-bolt Medallion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 2muchgun
P1000313.jpg

This is with out a doubt, one of the worst triggers I have seen on ANY modern era rifle. That is just my opinion, which is what was asked for. I cannot think of any other that would be more prone to failure.

Who here can tell me what the "little rod thingy under the bolt handle" does?

There is a reason WHY Browning came out with the X-Bolt. It addresses issues I told you about YEARS AGO, with the A-Bolt. Coincidence? I think not.

Ever seen Winchester, Savage, Remington, CZ, Weatherby, etc., completely redesign their "flagship bolt action rifle". No you haven't. Must be a reason why Browning felt the need. They have yet to get it right. And it is PAINFULLY obvious. I told you all so 6 years ago.

The best thing about it, is not only did my "predictions" come true, but they are all well documented.

Okay, done tooting my own horn.......
blushing.gif

OK, so how many of these triggers have failed? Can you provide any evidence of these triggers failing, other than your own opinions?

Originally Posted By: VAhuntrOriginally Posted By: 2muchgun

The best thing about it, is not only did my "predictions" come true, but they are all well documented.

Okay, done tooting my own horn.......
blushing.gif

OK, so how many of these triggers have failed? Can you provide any evidence of these triggers failing, other than your own opinions?

Good question,,, please enlighten us.

Bet you're right about your "predictions" though Ken.
Wouldn't surprise me at all if Browning saw your one of your never ending posts and realized that their design was a "POS" and immediately spent a couple million bucks in R&D in an attempt to bring their trigger design up to your likings.

FWIW,,,, the most pathetic trigger design to hit the market in my mind is the Accu Trigger, followed closely by the X-Mark, but you don't hear me going on and on and on and on and on and on about it.
If ya don't like something fine, but to go on a six year (your words, not mine) never ending campaign about it is,,,,,, well,,,, you fill in the blanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back