Official Update Thread!

Jay,

This is wonderful news... Now if I can just get all the tears of joy off my keyboard before it shorts out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Big Guy up above seems to be smiling on Raegan and I bet she'll be up and about before you know it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks for the update. We're just praying as hard as we can and wishing we could do more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thank you Lord!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

$bob$

Thank you
Praise God!

That is the best news that I've heard in a long time.
Congratulations to Raegan & the South family.

Thanks alot Jay !! Really appreciate the great news...

I hope she opens her eyes soon and enjoys being a young girl again soon.

I really needed some good news about Raegan.

My Dad got put in ICU on Friday night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif They ran some tests and different scans and found two tumors in his Brain, and a large one on his right lung on the lower lobe. We spent the weekend at the hospital in Gillette. He has been transfered to Casper as of this morning. The doctors are gonna drill a hole and do a biopsy of the one tumor right behind the skull and a needle biopsy on his lung. He is only 66 years old.

I'll keep all posted... as we learn more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jay,

That is fantastic news!!!!! I can't wait to tell my daughters in the morning! We say a prayer for Raegan and the South Family every night.

I had to take a break to dry my eyes... I just don't know what else to say! Get well Raegan, we are all pulling for you!

Nikonut,Katiebug,and Emily /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif

Talked with BS today. His little angle continues to progress, slowly but surely. And the hospitals continue to be incompetent.
Raegan now needs to have her tonsils out. Hopefully once this is done, the swelling will go down in her throat and will make it easier for her to talk, swallow, and eat. Then she will be that much closer to coming home.

Byron and family are greatful for your support and contribute much of her success to your prayers .
Lets keep em coming.

Hi everyone. I spoke with Byron on the phone.
Raegan continues to improve. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif She's got a long way to go yet, but she continues to get better each day.
Again Byron sends his thanks to all of you for the support you've shown his family. It has been a struggle and challenge to go through. Without the PM family in his corner, this fight would have been much tougher. He asked that everyone keep praying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinning-smiley-003.gif
He's looking forward to the day Raegan is home. Hopefully that day will be soon.

He

I talked to Lana the other day. Raegan is back home, and while not out of the woods, every day is a progress. Lana wants to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts, and requested that we keep it going.

Talked to Byron, Raegan and him were getting ready to go for a ride in the truck and listen to some tunes.

She is getting better, still on feeding tube. Can't walk yet and still having vision issues.

Please keep the prayers coming and as always, they sure appreciate the support and kindness of all the PM members...

just thought I'd pass on the current news....

Hungry for news... Raegan is still in our prayers.

Update please if anyone can send us more info.

Hopefully she's improving steadily.

$bob$

Quote:
Hungry for news... Raegan is still in our prayers.

Update please if anyone can send us more info.

Hopefully she's improving steadily.

$bob$

+1
Any info would be appreciated

Back