New videos

I like your ideas, AP. I hope you will post the results of your weekend brainstorming.

Cal, Jay has a dandy idea. We both want you and the dogs to autograph our copies. For me have the dog step on the ink pad and then onto the DVD cover. For Jay have them sit on the pad. I'll pay for both.

Now that was funny, I don't care who you are!

I hope I can handle the attention as well as my dogs, it hasn't affected them at all. They still have their exact same philosophy on life. "If you can't eat it or hump it, pee on it". I hope the autographs won't change their ideals.

Last edited:
Cal,
I will be more than happy to pay you for the video, because I know that it will be very educational. Most folks don't realise just how much can be learned by watching an expert work his magic with denning dogs. Hearing the sounds that the denner uses to attract full attention of the coyotes, listening to what the coyote says when they cuss out the dogs and so on. I don't mind that you use my name in the credits, but I'm sure you wouldn't want my photo to show up in there. I am easier to look at than Higgins or Nistetter, but not THAT much better.

It's the ears Rich. The ears are what scare small children.
For those of you who don't understand. Someone other than me should fill you in because I don't want to distort your opinions.

Jay, I couldn't find that pic of Rich Cronk. I could only find the one he submitted to PLAYGIRL for the Brad Pitt lookalike contest.

cronk.jpg

Back