New videos

"Cal Taylor and Murphy Love finally have their video completed."
----------
Now THAT one has simply got to be mine. Dang it Cal Taylor, you have been holding out on me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hey Noel, I am pretty sure that it was a 311 yard shot, but it sure looked like 500. Oh and by the way we did get that scale calibrated, It was 22 pounds heavy, so that makes that cat about 15 pounds. LOL. We will send you some when we get em done.

Thanks for the comments guys, we are getting it done as quick as we can. We are going our today and working on commentary. We have to go do some control work for a ranch that has lost some sheep. We will try and get it done between sets.

Take care,

Todd

Bass Pro, AP Jones, possibly Predator Masters, and they are exploring other possibilties. Rich Cronk is right, this is one to get excited over.

Thanks for the update. Jay about the PM out of control video, where can I find it and what is it about? I have worn out Byrons 2 dvds and Jeff & Todds dvd. Can't wait to see all the new ones.

Operation Predator 2 I think is very cool and they have a bunch of kills back to back if you click on the the coyote emblem when you get to the main menu. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Yes, Finally. We should have copies back in two to three weeks. And we should know by then who will be selling it right off the bat. I think it will be worth the wait and worth the money. I'm happy with the way it turned out and have learned alot about the process. And there was alot to learn. It's not a product sales video, and we don't sit around giving instructions on how to call or any of that. We just work and kill coyotes. Or I should say let the dogs work. It is all with decoy dogs. Cal

Cal.
Please reserve one of your videos for me for me.

I'd also ask that you and one of the starring dogs both autograph the video jacket for me. Seriously!

BTW. That video production learning curve was straight up for me.

AP.
How about organizing a jamboree or convention for all those videographers who have given so much for the good of all mankind and bullet manufacturers?

Could get all kinds of sponsors to show up too and maybe open it to the public the last couple days.

Rich Cronk, I'll get you a copy as soon as I have some more available. I hope you don't mind that I used your name without permission in the credits for the "calls used" section. I thought about putting your picture in there also, but, well, you know! Just kidding!

Jay, My dogs can't write. Let me know what you had in mind! LOL!

Jay,

Your ideal has merit.

How about August 27th & 28th in the town of Catalina, Arizona (just north of Tucson). There is a nice new hotel with a pool. You can walk out the back door thru the parking lot and hunt State Trust Land. It's normal to howl at dawn and have 4 or 5 different groups answer on 4 out of 4 am stands in the surrounding general area to the North and West of Catalina. Killing these coyotes is a different story..

Anyway, I must fall back on me years of military experience & training and delegate the details to .. hmm .. Jay...:)
Keep me posted.

AP

Cal, I was thinking about a paw print ink-stamped on the cover and you could write in the name.

AP. It would be fascinating to get all the film-makers together and talk shop, pick brains, What works, what doesn't work, brainstorm ideas, equipment, marketing techniques, editing, etc. Could have a Canines Film Festival instead of Cannes.

Anywhooo, I was thinking that with your business background you'd be the go-to guy for sure. I'm sure you could round up the talent.

Cal,

I'd like to get your video as soon as it becomes available. Let us know where to order it when you find out.

Thanks

Since ive got someone else answering calls today (bad case of laryngitis) I'll do some "figuring" on the topic.

I like the "Canines" film festable idea ... SERIOUSLY!.

We would like to sponsor it, or the different categories of Predator hunting vidos.. with a plaque or trophy.. etc..

Maybe to be held in conjuction with the PM annual hunt in Globe Arizona. Good way to vote the top predator hunting videos.

Maybe a group of retailers, average hunters, ect could be "appointed judges" view the video submissions against a predetermined criteria prior to the PM hunt and announce the winners at the PM hunt.

- Best New Video Maker (first release) without major sponsorship
- Best Instructional Video
- Best Coyote Hunting video of the Year
- Best All Around Predator Hunting Video of the Year
- Best Camera & Editing Work

Winners of the "Canines" award could mention in in their product ads and press releases etc that they are a winner of the prestigious "Canines Award" signifying the video as a outstanding Award Winning video. A good way to distinguse their video from the run of the mill videos. And a way to encourage the improvement of quality of the predator hunting videos in general.

AP

PS Cal Taylor call me Monday if you get a chance.

Ahh Ha! Atta boy AP!
Very Good Ideas.
Could have all the videos submitted to be autographed and at the end hold an auction for the complete collection.

There's such an influx of videos now, you might want to consider a "Classic" division for pre 2004. LOL

There are a few very entertaining videos that are out of print to.

Back