new on here weres all the ohio guys

Originally Posted By: Crowfoot 6.8Hi everybody, I figure it's about time that I make my first post. I've been lurking on these forums for a couple of years, and I have learned a lot. I really enjoy learning about everybody's choice in firearms, calls and techniques. I have met Rudy and Dusty at the expo in Columbus if you guys remember. Also, I met Rletts at my range, but we didn't get to talk for very long. I didn't tell my wife what time I'd be home Saturday, so I know I won't be late.
thumbup.gif
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

PS: I've heard that lead makes a good paint remover. Just for you Rletts, fresh paint.

img0001pj.jpg

Sweet targets! We have a can of spray paint somewhere we can touch em up with when needed.

Rob, that spray paint still in the UTV? I have another can of orange here I can bring.

I like to be prepared, lol.

I've only a couple hundred of 204 and 223. I think 60 of 308 and I'm used up all my 22-250 last time I was at Robs.

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI try and buy good used for builds. Selling of the stock ,I try to have no more than 300 into an action if poss.

Ok, I will keep looking for one cheaper.

Got a deal on a 17Rem in LVSF shipped and some brass for $500.
Got $85 ish for the stock and $65 for the barrel . Got $30 for the brass . IIRC

$ 320 for a good SS action is pretty good these days.

Originally Posted By: coyotexHeading out within the hour to rid the world of a couple coyotes,,,,seems they almost like the sweet corn as much as i do...one on cam dwarfs the others..

Cant wait to see everyone saturday.

X

Rick, you picked a good clear night. Moon is almost full!

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeGot a deal on a 17Rem in LVSF shipped and some brass for $500.
Got $85 ish for the stock and $65 for the barrel . Got $30 for the brass . IIRC

$ 320 for a good SS action is pretty good these days.

I'll keep looking for one. Start hitting some pawn shops up. Lol. I'm sure someone at the prison has one they don't need. May have to spread the word.

Originally Posted By: rletts77Your truck will be dirty my friend....you have to cross a small creek to get to the range. Lol.

That won't be bad My BF MT's will handle that...
grin.gif

yup i have the paint. a can of orange and a can of white. i dont think we will need the 4wheeler but you can bring the ramps and we can take my lawn tractor over there and i can give it a close trim while you set the targets up... dusty wanna come out around 9 or so to get that lil project done we were talking about?
tim you might get your tires wet just a little but not dirty

Yeah, the creek is maybe a little over ankle deep. Not bad at all.

I looked at some custom actions and about sh!t myself. They r expensive.

I really would like a 40x in 308 or 223. I'll have to save up some cash for those.

Back