new on here weres all the ohio guys

i keep it mowed pretty good rudy and i am going to touch it up on friday. i havent got any on me the last several times we have shot. doesnt mean they are not there. and why does it always have to be about the fat people???????

Now you're gettin' me. I have a feeling Saturday will be like a comedy routine. LOL!

The bud I'm bringing down (Terry) is a guy I work with. Serious gun guy too. We goof on each other at work all day.

Should be some real fun.

R

hay guys just an update from me and crowfoot6.8 we went down to our range and got all his steel out and the three spinners to bring there all for small cal. 22 stuff we were woundering rob if there will be a mowed path to the left about 75yards out to set a 22cal range up!! we got about 20 peices of steel to bring for a nice .22lr range. where paintin them up and i got tee post for the spiners. got one grill and a canopy anything where missing let us know and will see what we can do later, (4-days) yahooooo!!!!!

yeah there should be room up the left side of the strip to set up the 22 targets. the strip is about 36ft wide. so there is plenty of room for targets. i will look and make sure what we got on friday. i think bobby dusty and myself are going to set targets that we have then. if you can hook up with bobby before then send the steel out with him and we will set them.

Originally Posted By: badtotheboneNot fond of big women or big cars, but I always seem to find myself in them.................

LOL... close...

I think it's small cars and big women...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeOriginally Posted By: badtotheboneNot fond of big women or big cars, but I always seem to find myself in them.................

LOL... close...

I think it's small cars and big women...
laugh.gif

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Mike,yea I think we need come steel for CF s. We'll see what Rob say's , I think a couple for sure. We don't want to run to heavy,our gas milage is gonna suck as it is.
frown.gif

I hope we don't get pulled over,they'll think we are coming to take over Ohio......
laugh.gif

That sounds good if ya want to haul them down, and yeah, I hope you all don't get pulled over. Be hard explaining all that in the truck. Tell them to call me and I will confirm your stories, lol.

Back