New Bino Pack... Group buy!!! ***Re-opened*** Kryptek Highlander Camo!

Wow... this generated more interest on this forum than I expected, non the less, this group buy is closed, all PM's have been replied to, Jaret Owens and I have something in mind we are currently working on, it's going to be great, and I feel many of you will like it, should be ready well before next hunting season... If any of you vendors on this site are interested in stocking up on a few of these new packs we have coming let me know, they are going to be hot sellers to hunting crowd!

Originally Posted By: Uncle_SteveAre the new packs ready to be unveiled yet?

Almost,
The prototypes will be here in the next 1.5 weeks.
Got my hands on a couple, but had to make changes...
These are gonna be wicked!

Skinneywill be looking for one when the new prototypes are here, good to see the jackrabbit logo, went there many moons ago. Will you be sending out any PMs? Or just watch for announcement here?

Originally Posted By: DakotaBoySkinneywill be looking for one when the new prototypes are here, good to see the jackrabbit logo, went there many moons ago. Will you be sending out any PMs? Or just watch for announcement here?
Keep an eye out here... as well as on my facebook page! I'll be doing a full HD product review for youtube, once I get the final Proto's... I'm hoping to bring some interest to the forum here with some of the new equipment we will be unveiling before season... stay tuned, and be sure to give me a call, I do give a Jackrabbit Discount! go big, go blue... or stay home.

Originally Posted By: DakotaBoySkinney will be looking for one when the new prototypes are here, Will you be sending out any PMs? Or just watch for announcement here?
I received the prototypes 4 months ago, I've ran it hard since then, and just received a bunch in stock, they have some upgraded mods and will be offered in a different camo pattern... we went with Kryptek "Highlander" added a velcro patch on the front, slightly rounded the lid, re-designed the shoulder harness and it will have a mesh underside (for moisture wicking capabilities) with the Kryptek camo outerside...
I'm trying to get the review out, Just waiting for some footage from AGC... these packs are sharp, and will go fast... I'll get some pics out ASAP...
FYI,
any addition ?'s feel free to PM me, I have both sizes in stock, standard and large, not much of a difference in size, but a 10 dollar difference in price.

Originally Posted By: DakotaBoywaiting on pictures....
size based on what measurements?
standard will fit your smaller 8X42 10X42's
large will fit your 10X50's 12X50's, I run the large pack with my 12X50 EL's, just for reference on the bino contour.

Back