New Bino Pack... Group buy!!! ***Re-opened*** Kryptek Highlander Camo!

I haven't used mine in the field but I "think" they are going to be really great. I like the fact that my binos will be covered and keep the dust out. The pockets will be an added bonus the one on the back will be great for putting my big game tags. I have the elastic bino systems and really hate how they let the bino's bounce when walking. I don't see that happening with this system at all. And the comfort of these is great

Thanks for the great feeback fellas... these are going FAST... and I will be posting an HD video review of this pack in full detail... If I didn't use this pack and fully approve of its durability, quality, and over all reliability in the field, I would not be passing it on to you fellas!!! have a Merry Christmas and keep updated, the review will be posted on this thread.

i just got my pack this week it is well made and looks like it is gonna work great.thanks alot skinny for a great product.

Fellas, I'm late to this game. Any chance there are extra bino packs available?

Needing something to do a better job carrying and protecting my field glasses.

Thanks.

Originally Posted By: EthelBabyFellas, I'm late to this game. Any chance there are extra bino packs available?

Needing something to do a better job carrying and protecting my field glasses.

Thanks.

all PM's replied to fellas, thanks for the interest in this product, HD review coming soon (like I've been Saying). how many of u fellas would like to have these made in Kryptek Nomad, or Yeti, I know this new camo would be a hot item, and we've got some great gear coming out using Krypteks patterns, lets see some posts if your interested in Kryptek as well, if you want an easier way to see our reviews and new product line, be sure and add O'Neill Ops on facebook... hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!! now, get out there and kill some dogs.

Just received my Bino Pack. It is a great quality piece of gear. I have been using a badlands bino pack and this is just as comfortable with the huge advantage that in the front pouch my Leica 1600 RF fits nicely plus my ipod w/ my ballistics program and my wind meter fits in the side pouch. ALL my long range equip fits and it is not bulky like one might seem, just grab and go. Thanks, Brent

Has anyone seen the HD review that shinney was gonna do? I just got back from a archery deer hunt where we did a ton of glassing. I was taking my binos in and out over and over and I hate the harness I have. I really need something better. I have been looking over all the different types and cant make up my mind.

I really wish there was one where my range finder could hook to the right side so I could hold my bow with my left hand, range with my right hand and put it right back to the harness quickly.

Originally Posted By: 12RingI was taking my binos in and out over and over and I hate the harness I have. I really need something better.

HD review is in the works "still"... what harness are you running?

Dont hesitate to gt ones of these guys! They are a great harness and Jaret is a great guy with an american product, sold through a PM sponsor.......its win win!

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: 12RingI was taking my binos in and out over and over and I hate the harness I have. I really need something better.

HD review is in the works "still"... what harness are you running?

It's just the crooked horn harness and crooked horn bino shield. Pretty inexpensive but a pain to take out and put back over and over. My buddy has the badlands harness but I cant get myself to spend the money on it when they just doubled the price recently and didn't add anything better to it. They seemed to have just raised the price because it was becoming very popular.

20130120_133101.jpg

Originally Posted By: 12Ring My buddy has the badlands harness but I cant get myself to spend the money on it when they just doubled the price recently and didn't add anything better to it. They seemed to have just raised the price because it was becoming very popular.

your darn right... I've been keeping the "bug" in Jaret's ear about keeping his packs in the USA... they are 85.00... his production costs are more than 5X that of badlands, and badlands are made overseas... I've handled em, and Jaret's have a better pouch design IMHO... I'll bust a$$ and get a great review up this week.

Received mine last week. Finaly had the chance to get into the field with it today.
IMAG0555_zpsef31cd13.jpg

This thing is perfect if you don't like to carry a lot of stuff or if you have certain items you want immediately accessible. Other than remembering to get dressed... I grab this bag, my rifle, and go hunting.

The elastic on the top is perfect for holding calls. I have a set of diaphragms in there in the picture above. Binoculars are well protected in this pack. A Foxpro scorpion would fit perfectly in there also. I put my keys in the left side pocket. My Oh Crap (TP, lighter, and small flashlight) supplies in the right side pocket. The pocket on the front is empty while the pocket on the back holds my license and map.

I was only in the field for 6 hours today but I'm real happy with this. I'm a simple kind of guy and this simply does the job.

The only problem I noted was that the top buckles did have a little slippage by the end of the day. The pack dropped a total of maybe 3/4 inch. I did not adjust them at all during the day. I also took it off at dinner time then put it back on. This is an easy enough fix.

Originally Posted By: Rescue35Received mine last week. Finaly had the chance to get into the field with it today.
IMAG0555_zpsef31cd13.jpg

This thing is perfect if you don't like to carry a lot of stuff or if you have certain items you want immediately accessible. Other than remembering to get dressed... I grab this bag, my rifle, and go hunting.

The elastic on the top is perfect for holding calls. I have a set of diaphragms in there in the picture above. Binoculars are well protected in this pack. A Foxpro scorpion would fit perfectly in there also. I put my keys in the left side pocket. My Oh Crap (TP, lighter, and small flashlight) supplies in the right side pocket. The pocket on the front is empty while the pocket on the back holds my license and map.

I was only in the field for 6 hours today but I'm real happy with this. I'm a simple kind of guy and this simply does the job.

The only problem I noted was that the top buckles did have a little slippage by the end of the day. The pack dropped a total of maybe 3/4 inch. I did not adjust them at all during the day. I also took it off at dinner time then put it back on. This is an easy enough fix.

thanks for the great write up buddy!!! I currently don't have any more available packs, but Jaret and I are going to be doing future business together, I have some ideas for upgrades and other camo options... If you fellas have any ideas I would be glad to hear them... as Rescue stated, we have designed a fix for the top two straps from slipping, I personally don't notice it till the day is done, and I take it off, and is not a problem!

Originally Posted By: skinney
thanks for the great write up buddy!!! I currently don't have any more available packs, but Jaret and I are going to be doing future business together, I have some ideas for upgrades and other camo options... If you fellas have any ideas I would be glad to hear them... as Rescue stated, we have designed a fix for the top two straps from slipping, I personally don't notice it till the day is done, and I take it off, and is not a problem!

You're welcome. Glad I got one when I did.
thumbup.gif

I didn't notice until I was done for the day also. At first I just thought I might have shrunk from all the hiking. The witness marks on the straps where the give away. I was surprised that I even noticed it but you guys seem on top of it already. I look forward to what you guys come up with next.

I can't think of anything to add off hand. Just don't remove the flag.

Back