My first coyote!

very happy for you Ben. thats awesome. i agree with Barry... you should smile more
laugh.gif

Thanks guys!
smile.gif
I forgot to mention, I would like to thank all of you (and Randy Anderson)for getting me hooked on Coyote hunting. Thanks a million!
thumbup.gif

The look on that young man's face is what it's all about
thumbup.gif
! The first one is the hardest and now that the monkey's off your back there will be more to come. Can't wait to see pics of the next one, congrats brother!

Chupa

Hey now that is way cool and that is a real nice coyote for around these parts! I hope he's the first of many for you. Most excellent.

That's awesome mtcurman, congrats to you buddy!
thumbup1.gif

I'm sure there will be many more fall victim to you in the years to come.

bootmud

Congrats Ben!

Way to go! You will never forget your first coyote, I know I wont! I wish you many more! Give your Dad a big hug, he made it all possible.

On a side note, what kinda tires you got on that truck? Look like a mean tire! I run Cooper STT's and those make mine look like factory tires.

Todd

Todd, they're Interco Super Swampers. They're BEASTS!! We have them just on the back of that truck because it's 2wd, but it'll go where alot of 4wd trucks won't go! Bumper deep snow, no problem.
smile.gif
We also have them on our Jeep Cherokee and Ford F-350. Where we live, the roads are horrible because there's no gravel, and the mud is like nothing else in the world, literally. So we need tires like that!
thumbup.gif

Ben

Back