My first coyote!

Way to go Curman. You've grown alot since your avatar pic. You might want to put one up of you and your first yote. I really enjoy your posts.

RTLOF(TONY)

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanI raised up my rifle in my shooting sticks, put the crosshairs on his chest and let him have it!

That's an awesome quote Ben. Great job! My sons are REALLY going to be bugging me to go now.

Well you finally got it all to come together. It was one of the best days hunting of my whole lifetime. I hope you are sure to thank all of these guys who have been so much encouragement this past year or so. I wish everyone here could have been along with us this morning, it was as good as it gets. I'm awfully proud of you. Okome

Congrats Ben, Welcome to the addiction. You will have that same feeling with every coyote you call in and kill. That is why I love this sport.

36 lbs is a good dog for anywhere!

Congrat's!! Nice write up and great pics. I love seeing this kind of stuff.

Congratulations! I will never forget my first coyote a couple of years ago when I was 48! My son got his first last year at 15. You're hooked now, although I think you already were hooked.

Russ

Thanks for the fine comments fellers! Yeah, I'm definatley hooked now.
smile.gif
I had been before, but even more now!
thumbup.gif

Ben Man!

Huge coyote! That's a great job you did, and I like that Remington Mohawk too!
thumbup.gif

Only one thing....I wish you would have smiled a bit bigger!
lol.gif

Keep it up!
thumbup1.gif

Barry

Congrats Ben, Great looking dog. Fine work with both the calling and the shooting. Keeping your head with that coyote coming in would have been tough. They'll get easier from here on after that first one I bet. Well done.

Back