Moving the US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem

I'm about ready to just shut the forum down & concede. I thought there was a chance that grown [beeep] men could actually act like that's what they were. I was wrong.

Originally Posted By: ADK"Just gotta make sure this doesn’t get deleted. It’s too good."

I agree Dawg. FW's obsessive,hateful rhetoric aimed toward people of faith does more to expose the agenda of a leftist demigod than anyone could.

I removed a comment and a couple replies to it. I am not one for censorship but it was one of the few topics that had a discussion going that was not a religious p!ssing match. But this thread has already regressed, so if you want to squabble over the same stuff it went sumthin like this;

tnshootist said it should take some kind of proof to make accusations, not just some woman making accusations of sumthin that happened a long time ago. (Referring to sexual accusations made toward a man)

FW questions shootist, says numerous sources from 30 years ago, who are still alive are not enough "proof"? And then says religious ppl need zero proof about floods wiping out sinners, talking snakes, dead guys walking around, and whales swallowing ppl and spitting them out.

That's basically it in a nutshell, as to what was removed... it actually fits in with this thread, and so many others as of late...

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI'm about ready to just shut the forum down & concede. I thought there was a chance that grown [beeep] men could actually act like that's what they were. I was wrong.
I would like to suggest saving the church by banning some of the congregation who habitually cannot abide by the TOS.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: TnslimI daresay the Church has lost more than a few members.

maybe religion, politics and hunting predators are not good bed fellows?

Talking religion and politics is risky anywhere. That's exactly what makes the Church so exceptional. Unfortunately some folks mistake impassioned debate for hostility? I do admit that,at times,the debate goes a little over the line. Long live the Church!

I started this topic because it is a current event that is making history worldwide. There is no way to present this topic without referencing an overlap with biblical prophesy and Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.. My intent for starting this thread was NOT to promote any religion or predict a date for the world to come to an end. It was for information only and to learn more. Personally, I like to know what is in the bible and how it relates to current events. The history of Jerusalem and its predicted future is intriguing. I hope we can continue to have respectful discussions about it.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI'm about ready to just shut the forum down & concede. I thought there was a chance that grown [beeep] men could actually act like that's what they were. I was wrong.

So what’s new?
The only time the Church is peaceful is when the right-wing extremists are all walking lock step, high-fiving, and back slapping.
Then an opinion comes up that doesn’t fit in their conversations. Next comes a pi$$ing match. If they can’t silence the offender they get all butt hurt and start whining about TOS violations and demanding the offender(s) be banned. When they don’t get the results they demand, they condemn Admin, take their toys, and leave.
Then when the fire gets stomped out some of them come back into the fold, but most of them don’t...

And it starts all over again.

The Church has done nothing but cause members to leave PM, and stifle discussion in the other forums because of hard feelings that originate in the Church.

Stu, why don’t you go ahead and shut it down like you threatened to do in this sticky thread OVER NINE YEARS AGO???

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=988069#Post988069

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishApparently some of you do not take my warnings on this seriously.

Look guys, this is starting to feel like I'm refereeing a kiddie playground. Some of you are likely to find your posting priviledges turned off in a bit. Keep this up & I will simply flip the switch & turn off the entire forum. No posting, no reading, go somewhere else.

I am flat sick of grown men who can not or will not act like adults.

Nothing has changed since then, and it never will.

But that’s just my opinion, and it’s been worth zero here for a long time.

"Due to the repeated incidents of personal attacks on the religious beliefs of our members, this forum will be closed while the mods and admin decide whether it is worth the effort. In the past our concerns with these issues have fallen on deaf ears.

PM is not a PC place, but we do expect members to respectfully discuss or even argue their points. The personal attacks do nothing to further support for you POV and will not turn someone from their faith. All it does is escalate until someone is banned.

We are all adults. PM has TOS and a level of civility we expect from our members.

If you have any suggestions or opinions re: the "Church" contact a moderator or admin by PM an share your ideas. In the meantime, check out the rest of the forums."

Interesting.....

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/jul...yer-is-on-stage

"The Bible says in the end of days you will see signs and wonders in the sky, and there are several signs and wonders that are happening in the sky that have never happened before," Hagee told CBN News.

"They are not quite as dramatic as the four blood moons because the four blood moons were predicted by Joel," he said. "They were prophesied and confirmed by Jesus. They were confirmed by NASA; they were given dates -- the dates of those events were Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles."

"God established those dates thousands of years ago. Only God can make a blood moon happen because the sun shines through the Earth's atmosphere to make the moon come to a reddish glow," he continued.

"Only God can get those aligned to do that, and He did it four times in a row on those specific dates. It is so phenomenally packed with truth that even the atheists had to admit that is was unusual," said Hagee.

Unusual indeed.

Last edited:
Back