Movie quote thread ( kinda slow round here)

Lets see if anyone knows what movie this quote came from?
"Reciprocity is the key to any relationship" Hint, One of old Grizz's favorite cop movies.

Here's one I know you'll have trouble with.......

"A chastity belt!?! That's going to chafe my willy!"

"Oh darling, don't dispair! For it is written on a scroll: 'One day, he, who is destined for me, shall be endowed with a magical key, that will bring an end to my...virginity.'"
"Oh Marian, if only 'twere me."
"Oh, if 'twere you , 'twould be...'twerrific."

"No ding-ding vithout a vedding ring!"

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."
Broken Trail, Robert Duvall.

Originally Posted By: canislatrans54Here's one I know you'll have trouble with.......

"A chastity belt!?! That's going to chafe my willy!"

"Oh darling, don't dispair! For it is written on a scroll: 'One day, he, who is destined for me, shall be endowed with a magical key, that will bring an end to my...virginity.'"
"Oh Marian, if only 'twere me."
"Oh, if 'twere you , 'twould be...'twerrific."

"No ding-ding vithout a vedding ring!"

Robin Hood, Men in Tights. I've watched that dang movie too much!
lol.gif

"im planning on sitting home,
drinking a couple hundred beers and smoking an ocasional cigar!"

falls through floor:
"now there go all the [beeep] brownies!"

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Chupathingy "Isn't this guy supposed to be a millionaire?"
"What do you think Woo?"
"I think he looks like a [beeep] moron"
"Hey maaan, atleast I'm house broken"

Hmmmmm
Chupa

Nobody.....Really? I figured you young'ns would get this one, even though it was a movie for "older" fella's.

Here's a hint: Even you don't see the humor of sitting in the bathtub surrounded by candles and smoking a doob while listening to whale sounds.....then you didn't think the movie was funny.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: WorkmanChupa, I didn't see it before, but it's "The Dude" in The Big Lebowski. Abide bro...

Ha! "Well you're obviously not a golfer."

Correct.

Chupa

Ben, you're correct on both. I never figured someone would get the Men in Tights quotes.
I love that stupid movie, & it was on last week, so I just had to use it.LOL

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONELets see if anyone knows what movie this quote came from?
"Reciprocity is the key to any relationship" Hint, One of old Grizz's favorite cop movies.

Is this one from City of Angels, with Nick Cage?

Originally Posted By: mtcurmanHere's one...

"It's a priceless object man! It's worth millions!"
"I thought you said it was priceless?"

The Rundown

Back