Movie quote thread ( kinda slow round here)

Originally Posted By: getfoxy" They also said that artificial sweetners were safe, WMDs were in Iraq, and that Anna Nicole married for love"

Shooter

Originally Posted By: conservative1911Robert Shaw "Jaws"

WOW! that was from like 3 months ago! But yes, you are correct. Jaws is my second favorite movie of all time.

Here's a quote from my favorite movie ever.

"Pick me out a winner Bobby"

Chupa

Here ya go,

"what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen."

Originally Posted By: lon0121Here ya go,

"what I mean by that, sir, is... if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen."

Inglorious Bastards?

Originally Posted By: Black_WolfOriginally Posted By: lon0121Here ya go,

Inglorious Bastards?

nope but close! they are in the nazi killin business!

Originally Posted By: Black_WolfChupa.

The Natural?

Yep, my favorite movie of all time! I still get teary when I see it. And when Josh Hamilton comes to the plate at the ballpark, I get jazzed because of the walk up music.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: VaughanOriginally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEHow bout this one..."Our Germans are better than their Germans." Grizz The Right Stuff
You are correct sir! Awesome movie. One of my top five favorites, Grizz.
"I for one do not intend to sleep by light of a communist moon." Hey! That would make a good sig line...

"You could not hit a man at 300 yards, if your gun was rested on a boulder."
"The Sharps Carbine is a weapon of uncanny power and precision!"
"I have no doubt that the gun is sound."

Back