Loading ??'s for My "new to me" 44 Mag.

Originally Posted By: sigprosI would love to start casting it looks like alot of fun. Really would like to start making some 44 bullets and #4 buck

go for it you will love it ...google search the Ranch dog .432-265gr for the .44mag and Lee's new 18cavity buck shot mold!!

I just recieved 2 shipments of Cast Bullets, but have not had a chance to try them out as of yet. I also got 1 lb Of unique powder as well. Ive got some Keith style bullets loaded up with Unique to try out. Looking forward to seeing how they shoot. Was also thinking of trying the Lazer cast as well.

I have heard good things about the Lazer cast...I have used 10.0gr of Unique with 245gr XTP jaketed bullets and they worked well but my gun prefers the H110 and the 265gr Ranchdogs

Jonathon.. is that a rifle? I dont recall seeing 44mag pistol bullets listed? I do have to put a shout out for Missouri Bullets. Ordered on Monday recieved on thurs. fast service! I hope to shoot both this weekend.

Originally Posted By: Orneryolfart357Jonathon.. is that a rifle? I dont recall seeing 44mag pistol bullets listed? I do have to put a shout out for Missouri Bullets. Ordered on Monday recieved on thurs. fast service! I hope to shoot both this weekend.

Yes I am shooting them out of a rifle..1894 .44mag Marlin SS

Back