Lets Take a Poll ... Yes or No

I don't but I should since there is a new in the box Oehler 35P sitting on my shelf. Just don't seem to have the time to play with it. Maybe some day. Dave

No.

I have never used a chrony to develope a load. I own one, and I use it to check speeds of loads I have already developed. I don't think most hunters and casual target shooters would benefit at all from using a chrony for load developement. Is it useful to determine velocity so you can calculate drop at various distances? Yup. But that's AFTER you're done developing an accurate load. The ballistic info can be entered backward into a ballistics progrm to determine the velocity without a chrony.

Yes. I use it for all load development, I do not worry so much about top velocity, but when a load plateu's you are close to max with that rifle load combo. I then will back down to which was the most accurate of the lesser loads and start playing with seating depth.

No, Tried 3 different brands together and all 3 showed considerablly different velocities. I shoot several long targets and use tragectory validation now.

Back