Lets Take a Poll ... Yes or No

Originally Posted By: RustydustYup. Have for 20 years. If it broke would buy me another one ASAP.

Me, too...Except when the first one stopped a 380 Auto slug...
Little pistols throw bullets!

So for about a week I was without a chronograph, and I felt
naked.
rolleyes.gif

Squeeze

Yes

I didn't for years. I have one now and I use it pretty faithfully, however I would have to admit I worked up some pretty good loads before I had it. In the pecking order of things that are must haves for reloading, I put it near the bottom. That being said they aren't that expensive and can be helpful.

No. If occasional borrowing means no, then I don't. My boss has one that I use once I get my guns grouping well and I feel happy with them. It may solve a few problems I've had with some of my picky rifles though. I don't shoot serious enough to "need" one yet, but I can see that changing.

I've never used one setting up my AR dope chart and backed into the chart by using JBM and actual field data. I shot more rounds doing it that way, but it has been spot on for elevations and shooting is the fun part.

Not yet, but I do have one.

Just haven't had the opportunity to get it setup and shoot with it yet.

Probably will within the next few weeks though as I'm dying to see what my loads are really doing.

No...but considering the rest of the money I have spent on RL equipment I should be...that and we get screwed up here on the prices of just about everything.

The results of this poll, so far, are kind of what I was starting to realize! Seems like if I reload long enough one of these instruments will make its way into my arsenal of reloading tools. I hate to have to tell the wife that I am in need of something else! I think I will continue to get by for the time being, but wonder just how long it's going to take before I feel that I have to know the velocity of my reloads. Presently, I am just happy to come up with reloads that group consistantly!
smile.gif

If counting correctly, we're at 17 NO's & 30 YES's thus far. Not counting the YO for neither. Keep the votes coming and feel free to share your opinions on the subject! Thanks

Yes because guessing just dont do it when it comes to FPS vs book.
With actaul speeds I can get my longer distances dial in much easier & accurately

Back