*LETS SEE YOUR .17 FIREBALLS!!!*

Originally Posted By: Robinhood21Repete, I love your Cz but i cant hardly think about buying a new .221 then pay the same amount to have it rebarreled to .17 fb.... I might get lucky and find a 700 or m7 factory chambered when I have the cash

I hear ya.
Mine wasn't that bad since I bought my CZ back when they could still be had for under five bills.
P-N's prices weren't near as high back then either. Nor were Calhoon's bolt handle swap or RBV's magazine mod. All of the above would be pretty close to the price of a Cooper these days.

You might look for a M7 CDL. My buddy down in NV has one that with a little bedding and a old 700 trigger swap shoots right with my CZ.

Luck

Originally Posted By: Pruson"Smithed by Bob Green" that says a lot in itself. You own a quality rifle right there. He has done a couple for me, unsurpassed in quality. I have a barrel coming from Lilja over the next few months and it is going to Bob Green for chambering when I get it.

Originally Posted By: Rich44Yep Bob is very good he built both my model 7's at the top of this thread,

Yeah he's done two for me and I couldn't be happier. I think I'm going to do a .20 Tact/Prac next and will be right back to him. Just need to refill the rifle coffers.
unsure.gif

I have a confirmed kill at close to 500 yds on a PD with that .17FB. Once you settle into one on a dogtown, you'll wonder why you wasted your time with anything bigger. (Well, until the .20 VarTarg comes out that is.
wink.gif
)

I just sold my 17 Mach IV and a 17 FB recently, but still have a few 17's in the safe. Got a 17 HHornet in a CZ that needs some attention.

That 20 VarTarg is my newest toy. Got 2 of them in sporter config's so one of them will probably go too.

Quote:I have a confirmed kill at close to 500 yds on a PD with that .

What!! No way! You can't be serious. Bullet isn't big enough.
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: coolhandHere's mine. Bad news for Coyotes and Prairie Dogs!

That thing is sweeet. If I were to do another it would look like that!!!

Thanks. In the off season I will modify it. I'm going to have the 18" barrel cut shorter to 16" and fluted to save weight. Then it will be perfect with the YHM can.

Back