LED Hunting Lights

Originally Posted By: deadeyefry
I am going to order 1 of the 900 zoom lights, then should be good to go,

Had to read that twice...thought that there would only 899 left!

Originally Posted By: smilinIB
I guarantee you someone right now is looking to drop a $10 red or green LED into this light and will try to peddle it for a days wages.

If anyone thinks $20 is too inexpensive, I heard a rumor some guy in PA is dropping a $9 red LED into a similar headlight and charging $100. "130 lumens, Brightest LED headlamp on the market"
rolleyes.gif

PM me for the details.

lol the plastic bracket on bottom with the 2 little plastic ears makes it worth 22.50 at most.....not certain the emitter cost that much....that there probably using....

did you get the rifle rest plans drawn up yet groundhog season is in remember we seen one in a foot of snow at 5am....

I noticed that new face lift avatar.... looks like someone is all cleaned up and ready to go to town for his weekly saturday night outing...

have fun... but don't stay out too late... you know that when you don't get enough sleep... your not a happy smilie....

hey is that a american made scope....

no more lights ...just got a 900 lumin and the red led spiderfire in the mail saturday...

my whole family is armed ..with gun lights...and ready for night shooting what ever may be needed...from what i hear from the grapevine....deliverance ....may be just around the coroner...

Hey Happy, out of all your lights, which would you say is the brightest with the longest throw?
also when buying the 18650 batteries, does it matter if they are 3000 mah compared to the 2400 mah that most the lights come with?

thanks still working on getting the right advice on building the ultimate thrower
wink.gif

well the ultrafire 500...and 900 ...and recoil..are very close...can id easy to near 325 yards through the scope..
any of these all are around 30 dollars max...

thats with yellow gel ...eyes and reflectors to 500..lited llamas eyes one nite at about 600...couldnt id them till about 350..the long neck freaked me out...didnt know there was llams there...lol

Got my $20 ebay headlight today. I charged the batteries and just took it out back behind my house to test it out. There's some woods behind my house and I shined it up in the trees and lit up 2 coons lol.

Back