its already starting!

Originally Posted By: GCOriginally Posted By: ohihunter2014 ... do you make stupid smart azz comments like that just to make yourself feel better? if so do us a facor and keep your mouth shut because your statement made 0 sense.

the only reason Clinton didn't get in is because all the hillbillies are afraid shes gonna take our guns. id rather have someone with political experience run my country than someone like trump. ...

Pot meet kettle. Yeah, I know... I'm deplorable.

they were both horrible for the position but someone who makes fun of handicapped, our troops, woman, etc. he complains about immigrants but his wife is one. Hilary has been part of out political aspect for years. why not base judgement on her job and how she did than what the news and trump told you she did. instead of people being republican, dem try for once voting for the person best suited for the position.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014instead of people being republican, dem try for once voting for the person best suited for the position.

ummm, most of us DID. duh.

Originally Posted By: ohihunter2014 the only reason Clinton didn't get in is because all the hillbillies are afraid shes gonna take our guns. id rather have someone with political experience run my country than someone like trump.

Yep, I'm sure that is the only reason the felonious woman didn't get elected. Bengazi, Bill's actions with other women, emails, lies,lies and more lies from her lips. Wanting more unvetted Serians alowed into the country, or Being a liberal democratic and many other things had nothing to do with it.

Just hillbillies wanted guns.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksShould be a good year to resupply. Maybe 22 shells will be affordable again.

I believe the standard has been set for the price. I really doubt you will see it go down.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotdeplorable times 10 right here. kind of proud of it too.

learning ohihunter is a hillary fan does not surprise me. makes sense if you think about it.

I'm a republican but if the nominee is the biggest richest fat cat, non tax paying, jakcass than I look at the democrats. if they both suck then I just don't vote for president.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiOriginally Posted By: ohihunter2014 the only reason Clinton didn't get in is because all the hillbillies are afraid shes gonna take our guns. id rather have someone with political experience run my country than someone like trump.

Yep, I'm sure that is the only reason the felonious woman didn't get elected. Bengazi, Bill's actions with other women, emails, lies,lies and more lies from her lips. Wanting more unvetted Serians alowed into the country, or Being a liberal democratic and many other things had nothing to do with it.

Just hillbillies wanted guns.

who cares about what bill did. that's the thing we use the past and others to judge people for who they are. hiliarys job was running politics and trumps job was pay someone the lowest wage possible to run his hotel while he sat back and got paid. I don't like him for that. I don't like him for running his mouth about our veterans, imigrants, handicapped people. trump actually said this chit on live tv. hiliary said deplorables. she means the crack pots that support trump. all I have heard the last week is Hilary will take our guns, I like my guns, shes a crook, shes a felon. well let me tell you that if she really did commit a felony the FBI would have arrested her in a minute not wait and see if she becomes president. this crap happens every year someone finds something minor on a person and then beats it and beats it until now instead of little timmy stole a candy bar 20 years ago big bad tim pistol whipped a 80yo woman and stole her purse. welcome to the elections and the news people they twist and turn what someone says kinda like some of you do on here.

I walked in my local shop yesterday, they had 15 people working the counter and there were 4 people in there. They had jacked up 8 pounds of 8208 to $239!! Drove by today and the parking lot was empty.

Originally Posted By: Dr. JI walked in my local shop yesterday, they had 15 people working the counter and there were 4 people in there. They had jacked up 8 pounds of 8208 to $239!! Drove by today and the parking lot was empty.

That'd be the last time I'd shop there and they would know why. On 9-11-01 a few hours after the twin towers were hit a local gas station jacked the price on gas to $5 a gallon. The outrage caused most local people to boycott the place and business tanked. The owner eventually sold the place and a new owner immediately posted "Under NEW Management" and the place thrives today. Saw the same thing in 06' when we had a tremendous ice event here that brought down power lines and put people out of power for weeks. A certain place hiked the price of generators up about 3X the normal price. After the storm and people had time to get mad that place caught [beeep].

Originally Posted By: Dr. JI walked in my local shop yesterday, they had 15 people working the counter and there were 4 people in there. They had jacked up 8 pounds of 8208 to $239!! Drove by today and the parking lot was empty.

I paid $189.95 for 8 pounds yesterday Regular price here for 8208.

Greg

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksShould be a good year to resupply. Maybe 22 shells will be affordable again.
For many years I have bought. 22 shells when they were on sale.
I gave the 4h shooting sports 10,000 rounds when .22 were nearly impossible to get . They put them to good use .

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: Dr. JI walked in my local shop yesterday, they had 15 people working the counter and there were 4 people in there. They had jacked up 8 pounds of 8208 to $239!! Drove by today and the parking lot was empty.

I paid $189.95 for 8 pounds yesterday Regular price here for 8208.

Greg

I promptly drove to sportsmans warehouse and paid the same for Benchmark. They did not have 8208 in stock.

Without trying to start a political debate, I do have a question. Are you really that impressed with the direction the country had been heading? If yes, well then I guess that is your opinion and I'll refrain from expressing mine. If no, then I guess you can thank most of the dumb, hillbilly, deplorable rednecks that had spine enougb to try a vote out a career politician that helped get us into this mess. And it shouldn't stop with Hilary.

One more question, why try to buy reloading components on election day and be surprised that they were gone on election day. Your common stuff will always go first. Primers, powder, 22lr, 9mm, etc.

I'm certain after a while things will get back to where they were say 10 years ago. Most firearm related businesses will probably suffer for a while as people with a lot stocked up will relax for a while.

One positive spin to all the attention AR15's have gotten the last few years is that advancements, refinements, and new interesting calibers and wildcats have probably come faster than they would have otherwise. That's how I see it, could be wrong of course.

I can tell you that when the great bargains show up, I will be in a position to take advantage and build up for the future. We should be ok now for 4 or maybe 8 years, but progressives and globalists aren't finished by a long shot.

Irredeemable crackpot deplorable hillbilly. I have a new slogan for my hardhat. Hope I can fit it all on there.

Quote:progressives and globalists aren't finished by a long shot

If history is any gauge, you are 100% correct.

Regards,
hm

2014 I dont know what news you watch but the vast majority has been in the tank for HRC and Obama all along.What exactly are Clintons acomplishments that impress you?As far as I can see if she wasnt married to Bill we never would have heard of her.She's been riding his coattails since they met in college.Without Bill would she have been elected to NY Senate?Nope.Chosen to be Barry's Sec of state?Nope.She knew all along of Bills affairs with all those women.She lied and helped destroy them just for political gain.She boast's of her titles but did squat for the people of NY.Look at the Middle East Iran Syria Russia China N.Korea.If those are her and apparently your deinition of accomplishments I'd hate to see what you both define as failures.

Uninformed low information voters... don't get it, or ignore it, pretend it didn't happen or doesn't exist. The truth isn't in their made up narrative.

Back