ISSUES WE'D LIKE ADDRESSED BY K-Y

TheY call the resistance we see in IRAQ insurgents. Insurgents does anyone know what that word even means here? To insert a person into a place, right??
WRONG!!!

Main Entry: in·sur·gent
Pronunciation: in-'s&r-j&nt
Function: noun
1 : a person who rises in revolt against civil authority or an established government; especially : one not recognized as a belligerent
2 : one that acts contrary to the established leadership (as of a political party, union, or corporation) or its decisions and policies
SOURCE

:rolleyes:

Here's to you KY...
dunce-1.gif

Am I the only one rubbing my eyes and rereading that posts? Did he really just say "Insurgents" is to "Insert a person"? Good lord tell me it ain't so! :rolleyes: That's beyond funny, that's sad. :rolleyes:

Rich how u figure. Iran is developing Nuc's as we speak and u say by sending 100.000's of troops to Iraq has not weakend our combat capability? you truly must be nuts!

Rich how u figure. Iran is developing Nuc's as we speak and u say by sending 100.000's of troops to Iraq has not weakend our combat capability? you truly must be nuts!

KY,
I may be a little bit crazy, but at least I am not ignorant. North Korea is more of a threat right now than Iran is, and we have China on our side concerning Korea. Our fighting forces are busy in Iraq right now, but our bombers can make it over that piss ant country of Iran by midnite when ever President Bush gives the word. Bush has the guts to lead us to victory. Kerry has nothing but tough talk, and a PLAN to retreat. The biggest problem right now Mr. KY, is that people like you fail to understand the horror's we will face if the Terrorist's manage to bring the war onto US soil. President Bush won't let that happen as long as he is our President.

Originally posted by KyCoyoteHunter:
[qb]...Those are horrible pictures you guys posted. I believe it is of the up most disrespect to post them to attempt to prove a point. Posting them to inform people of hidden attocisties is one thing, but the common knowledge of these facts of torture we have all have known for years now. It is plain to see why you support president Bush you guys are truly cut from the same soiled cloth!!!!!!![/qb]
How liberal of you to echo disrespect for the truth like that. Don't like disturbing images of reality I see. Aww gee wizz how offensive of us to keep reminding people huh. Nobody needs to know about them, those images should just, should just go away.....
Say, speaking of soiled cloths, did you get that hanky from the DNC?
wp-129.jpg

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for KY to answer you back, cause you'll be holding it for a long, long, long time!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Havent been on in a few days. Thanks for the compliment Ridge. I've been called a lot of things but wise is not one of them. Hey Ky hows the rain in Sacramento treating you? As always puff, puff, pass you ignorant putz. Since there are obviously two Ky's what is the plural of putz?

With that mambo, Chong-sized pipe I think if you tried the "puff, puff, pass" protocol it would turn out to be "puff, puff, pass out" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back