ISSUES WE'D LIKE ADDRESSED BY K-Y

KY, do you think or feel that Saddam Hussein never actaully had any association with Osama Bin Laden, or Al-Quada? It's a legitimate question. Please answer...

ANY ASSOCIATION? Yes POSSIBLY, BUT osama bin ladden'SFAMILY ALSO HAS HAD TIES TO AMERICA PARTICULARLY THE BUSH FAMILY! DID we kick impeach old george or make them leave the country I think not.

IT HAS BEEN RESEARCHED TO ITS DEAD!!!!!!!!! THERE CAN BE NO CONNECTION BETWEEN 911 and Irag. Havnt you been watching the news?

why cant u guys admitt the faliures of the Administration. JRB and I argued immensely before about the WMD's and soo did jeff moch and now after reports have shown that there were never any wmd's since the 1st gulf war and that the sanactions were not going to be lifted and that they had worked in the sense of keeping Saddam hands off wmd's. alsio there were NO connections between 911 & Iraq. they still insist that there is a link and war is Iraq is justifiable, why because Bush said so! that just dont cut it. BUSH, BUSH he is our man, if he cant do it, no one can!!!!

Just when I think you've gone ahead and said the dumbest thing I've ever heard, you come up with more. I think you should try and elect Michael Moore...You take the cake!

ky you are a peice of friggin work you know that?
You like to think it's an all in one reason but tend to forget about some other facts. Well here's some not so friendly reminders;
2_21_101304_iraq_mass_grave.jpg

Oct. 12: An archaeologist views a mass grave site being excavated in Hatra, northern Iraq.

2_22_101304_iraq_mass_grave3.jpg

Oct. 13: A lawyer appointed by the White House to work with the Iraqi Special Tribunal, views a mass grave site being excavated in Hatra.

Do these images of the truth about why we had to go in offend you? Awwwww, too bad. Reality sucks. Maybe if it was up to guys like you and dan rather saddam would get away with genocide, would you be happy then? God damn, I wish you would find your balls and stop posting here like a child without them.

Holy smokes !!! I didn't think anyone could ever top John Kerry when it comes to flip flopping. I sure was wrong about that. KY is now the champion flip flopper of all time. Congratulations KY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well said Danurve, well said indeed!

If these by themselves are not answer enough for you KY, you are truley as bad as I thought.

========= Halabja =========

Dead children, previously playing in Halabja
Victims of Saddams' WMD in March 1988.
3.gif

5.gif

12.gif

KY- Life begins at conception, but it is ok to take that life. Under your own logic, you are enabling murder.

Also under your logic a mentally or physically handicapped individual, young or old, would be better off dead than alive - which wouldn't that directly affect you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I think you may be out of your league here – you might want to visit Democrat Underground - more your level..

KY, Does the Crack Whore get the deccission on weither to abort or no?.Should it be left up to the tax payers to make that deccission for her?What about alcholic mothers,can they decide on there own? Shouldn't we creat a whole list of drugs, legal or not,that "may" create some sort of abnormality.Those women using drugs that fall on the list MUST ABORT!!!!
Saddam has been a problem for us since the 1st Gulf War. He gave sactuary to Terrorist whom were involved in the 1st Trade Center Bombing.When we asked that he hand them over,he told us "get lost.When our Airforce pilots were patrolling the "No Fly Zone" our pilots were shot at weekly by Saddams people.I'm sure Bill" The Mad Bomber" Clinton never told you right?No he had a more dangerous foe to contend with,Serbia. Please exsplain the danger they possed to America.And did you protest then, as you are now. Oh, by the way,Clinton never asked the UN for permission to bomb the hell out of them.

Ok K-Y, I guess I need to understand just a little more about your position on abortion. Soooo, you are pro-life providing that the child doesn't cost you anything? If the child is going to cost us taxpayers, it should have been aborted? I can go back for the quote if you'd like, but I'm confident I don't need to.

On to the middle east, and global terrorism. The stronghold of the radical muslims who wish to kill us, is the middle east. I was going to post a map of the middle east, but you insisted no pictures were necessary. Soooo, assuming that you know that Iran sits between Iraq, and afghaistan, I will start. We invaded Afghaistan and wiped the Taliban (Confirmed bad guys right?) out. During this skirmish Radical muslims from east iran voulenteered to fight and die against us. (all the better right?) Guess what? Radical muslims from pakistan flocked to die for allah as well.Boy we killed a bunch of R.Muslims who wanted to kill infidels, while we were in Afghaistan.Forgetting about freeing the Afghais' for a moment, Militarily speaking I guess you can say we still have quite a strong hold in afghanistan, which I will mention again shortly. Now, on to your sore spot, Iraq We invaded iraq, saddam was removed (ruthless killer Correct?) We continue to kill those who have declared jihad on all infidels, in iraq, but guess who else came to iraq to die in the jihad? R. Muslims from western Iran. Not to be out done, R.Muslims from Syria pop in for the party and die in the jihad. Now if you can see far enough ahead to know we will have free iraqis soon, and another military stronghold in iraq on the west side of iran. We will then be set to deal with the next of the bad guy countrys, Iran. Having Military strongholds on each side of a large country like iran is extremely important when it comes to having a strategy to win the next step of the Global War on Terrorism. Remember, these R. Muslims declared war on us, and exterminating them is the only option, where ever they live, and hide.
Which as i said earlier, happens to be the middle east.

Sorry bout the pic, I couldn't help it!
203697032JUvstY_ph.jpg

I don't mean to step on your toes Ridge or get off track here, in the end you will see I'm giving more support.

KY you keep saying the war in Iraq is wrong. Let me befudel you for a moment with scripture.

Proverbs ch 20 vs 11. Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right..... EVEN A CHILD. This applies to Saddam as well as your canidate for the highest office in this land.

Lets go retro here for a moment, far beyond the 91 gulf war. 1976, I was stationed in Korea. We recieved a brefing that large stock piles of chemical weapons had been found in N. Korea and Iraq, after which I recieved a lot of training on gas masks and andidotes for this nasty stuff. Saddam wasn't yet in power but he had his goals in sight. He later used these weapons against the Iranians and later still on his own people.

He continued to build his programs until he made the mistake of invading a small country for their oil, and a whimpy looking president with a big set of nads drew a line in the sand. I may have the names wrong here but I believe it was Alexander Hagge who was sent to tell the S**t head that if he used his chemical weapons against our troops a terrible toll would be extracted, Basicaly (We will nuke your ass into a glass crater). Well, you are, I think, old enough to remember that little blip in history, albeit distorted by your liberal media.

I refer again to Proverbs 20:11 If a man,even a child is known by his actions, we had more than enough info to have secured a search warrent in this country, much less in Iraq. He supported Palestinian terrorist by paying their families 25.000 dollars. Don't you rememeber the phrase " either your for us or against us"? In addition to that he jacked the arms inspector's around for years and even they thought that he had weapons to hide, if nothing else his actions indicated that he did. You can say all you want to, this war was justified beyond all reasonable doubt in my mind and I still say they will find WMD's one day.

Now on to your candidate, he has said what ever he thought was expediant to get himself elected to an office that he's NOT QUALIFIED FOR!!!! God help us if this fool is elected! He may not be the down fall of us but he's fool enough to set it up for some one who will. don't you know how hard it is to counteract a law once it has been passed? You don't, you work around it!!!! we are at a perilous time in our countries time and you would foster this fool to rule over us! In this case I would say Proverbs 20:11

No problem J Warrior, I'm happy to have your additional support. I tried to keep my post brief because the attention span were dealing with is somewhat limited, and a guy can easily write a book about global terrorism.

Excuse me guys. I was very tired last night and should have just gone to bed. It doesn't seem that I made a whole lot of sence.

KY the bottom line is your for things that we are not. You believe things we don't. When you remember how hard it is to change yourself you begin to understand what little chance you have of changeing others. Do you think that you have convinced anyone here to vote for Kerry or that Bush has screwed up enough to give this duff a chance? Kerry's past gives me enough insight into who and what he is to not want to give him a chance to be president. We've had enough of our rights and freedoms chipped away to not want it to go any farther. You seem to be of the mind set that it's ok to ban this rifle or that handgun because their not needed or their bad. We see it as just a little further advance into a place they have no right to tread in the first place, and they have already let their ultimate agenda be known. You disagree with the war and the handleing of the war. Thats fine but once again your trying to convince people who have a different point of view and your not going to change that. All this amounts to any more is a good chuckle or raised hackles

Two wrongs doesnt make a right!

We have known for years Saddam was a cruel leader. My agruement is this. We knew and chose to do nothing about it, like many of the other horible leaders in the world that are still in power. GW went to war on the basis that it would make US more safe HERE AT home. Home many of you cant see that he went to war in Irag becuase it was the most covienent place to attack at the time??? It is amazing how many are blind and cant open your eyes to see this. YOU DONT THINK BUSH senior knew that the terrible attroscities had been going on under Saddam's rule??? Yes he and the whole world knew it. The point is Bush after failing to VERIFY HIS INTELLIGENCE (IF HE DIDNT INTENTUALLY BLOCH IT IN THE FIRST PLACE) began drawing extreme criticism after no WMD's were found and then tried to say we are LIBERTORS. THat is BS. TheY call the resistance we see in IRAQ insurgents. Insurgents does anyone know what that word even means here? To insert a person into a place, right?? OK what are OUR troops in IRAQ then? They are insurgents!!!! I dont want people to take this out of context. I FULLY SUPPORT OUR TROOPS< THEY UNSELFISHLY WENT INTO BATTLE TRUSTING OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS TO SEND THEM INTO HARMS WAY. I LIKE MANY OF YOU HAVE FAMILY THERE AND I PRAY FOR THE SAFE RETURN EVERY DAY.

My point is this every day you see failures of the Bush administration to first, launch an war on the right country, 2 plan prepare and equip our troops to properly fight it, 3 fail to secure the country after invading it of its convential weapons it had pre war!!!

CANT u people see, the war has made us more valunerable here at home as a DIRECT RESULT OF GOING TO IRAQ???

Those are horrible pictures you guys posted. I believe it is of the up most disrespect to post them to attempt to prove a point. Posting them to inform people of hidden attocisties is one thing, but the common knowledge of these facts of torture we have all have known for years now. It is plain to see why you support president Bush you guys are truly cut from the same soiled cloth!!!!!!!

CANT u people see, the war has made us more valunerable here at home as a DIRECT RESULT OF GOING TO IRAQ???
--------------------
Yet another very ignorant statement. Fighting the enemy on their own soil will always be a lot smarter than fighting them right here in America. It is a sad thing to see nearly half of potential voters believing a war can not happen on American soil. Our best move right now is to get as many of our friends and neighbors as we can, and make sure they get to the voting booth on Nov. 2nd and pull the lever for George Bush.

Back