Interest in a 6 WOA??

Mikie, it did already happen but you might be in luck. I think Scott ordered a couple extra barrels, but as far as price you would have to get In touch with Scott. I ordered one and its going to be a slick little round. PM Scott he'll take care of you.

I am chomping at the bit, waiting on it to get here. I volunteered to wait on the second batch of barrels, so the other guys on here could get theirs first. I have wanted one of these for 5 years. It will be awesome!

Originally Posted By: chickenlegI should probably stick to the 6.8 as i prefer 16-18" barrels. thanks
Can the 6 WOA be shot out of a 18" barrel?

Originally Posted By: bhfuryOriginally Posted By: chickenlegI should probably stick to the 6.8 as i prefer 16-18" barrels. thanks
Can the 6 WOA be shot out of a 18" barrel?
Sure if your willing to give up alittle velocity. I went with a 22" cause I wanna send 58 g. Vmax down range at near 22-250 speeds!

Originally Posted By: MPFD40-50 fps per inch probably...

So, if you getting 3200 fps out of the 22" for 18" it would be 3000-3040 fps?

I Can't wait to get mine
thumbup.gif
This is going to be a fantastic Coyote round..

Scott

Do you have any more of these and what twist did you guys go with for what bullets? would like to shoot 105's

I just ran into this thread...

I think this is a hard one to get ahold of because of John Hollinger's patent. I know Scott got the barrels and dies for this build from WOA. But there are clone's starting to spring up.

Last edited:
Back