Interest in a 6 WOA??

Originally Posted By: svt tacticalWhat is the latest on this Scott? How many commeted?

Scott's out of town till tonight. we will probably hear from him after that. I hope the interest is high enough.

Hi all,
As Rob said, I just got back from OK, it was as hot there as it is here in AZ.

Anyways, I talked to Mr. Hollinger this morning and we talked about a few things some of you had concerns about.

6WOA:
Twist rate: depends on bullet weight, I suggest 1-10
Barrel life- between 4000-5000 rounds
Profile is going to stay at the SPR, .750 in front of gas port.
I was asked to do a varmint profile, but I don't stock .820 gas blocks, so the price would go up.
Please email me(no pm's please)
scott AT specializeddynamics.com

If we have more than 6 I'll buy the other four so we get the best price on barrels.

I need to know by friday and 1/2 the money in by Sept 10th.

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9Hi all,
As Rob said, I just got back from OK, it was as hot there as it is here in AZ.

Glad it made you feel like you were at home.

We saved some of it just for you!!!!!!!!!

I'm still very interested if you can get a package deal together and let me know I would appreciate it. From what I hear this round is suppose to be supper easy to load for and performs like a lazer!

roger that, WOA is waiting on seating dies and then they'll have the set, probably have it before our barrels will be ready. A package deal is no problem sir.

Ive gotten 6 orders(including mine and 2 prostaffers).

This is the gun i want to use for worlds, but they said maybe by mid-november. John has a real big order in front of ours, so hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

Back