Idaho Wolf Down

Way to go! I saw one last year before the season opened. Hopefully the next one I run across will be coming home with me! Nice job!

You need to kill a lot more.BUT YOU NEED TO BE CARFUL HOW YOU HANDLE THEM,THEY CARRY THE HYDATID DISEASE TAPEWORM AND AN INFECTION CAN BE FATAL,SERIOUSLY ILL AT THE VERY LEAST.WHEN YOU HELD IT UP NEXT TO YOUR FACE YOU CAN EASILY INHALE THE CYSTS,EVEN BREATHING INFECTED SOIL OR HANDLING TURDS OR EXPOSING A SORE OR CUT TO BLOOD OR THE GUTS CAN INFECT YOU.BE CAREFULL!

Outstanding. Congrats man. I'm jealous that we don't have such here in Indiana, and it's so beautiful there in Idaho. I'm actually trying to find a place to live and work there so I can hunt such critters..

The lame news media is constantly talking about how Wolfs aren't killing cows and such and the farmers out west are just complainers, etc, etc,. I get so sick of it. I've hunted on many farms here and all of the farmers I've ever met from anywhere were usually great people.. Congrats again man. Great pics by the way.. They look great here on my cheap pc with google chrome as my browser by the way..! @! ! ! ! ! !

Tim

definately not 223, 204 or 17 country!!! i wish i could get something like that but id probally give my old Lab a heartattach if i brought it home lol congrats and good hunting.

What a great day of hunting you and your friends had. Beautiful wolf . Now get a cougar tag and get back out there your luck is running strong on the positive side.

Originally Posted By: WasteLandFrom - http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/public/hunt/?getPage=120

"Hunters must present hide and skull to a Fish and Game regional office within ten days of harvest. "

Is this just a proof of kill? so they can age it and study? or do you actually lose your trophy?

They check sex and take a small tooth to age it, take a bunch of measurements and they're done. Then you get a little tag that stays with the pelt at all times. They ooogle it and ooh and aah over it, then away you go with skull and pelt. F&G are definitely not fans of these critters.

and after they do all their tooth extraction and mesuring they give your name to the wolf people and one guy that does real estate has had a lot of his stuff vandilized this really makes you want to get them checked.just something to think about i know this is true because a frind had the game warden tell him

Back