Idaho Wolf Down

Great job you guys and keep up the good work. Now if we can just get the FWP up here to pull there heads out of there arrses and list them as shoot on site like the coyote, we might get this mass annihilation of our big game herds stopped before it goes so far they will never recover.

Unreal! Can't wait to go after them up here. Truly a beautiful animal. Have you decided what you're going to do with it?

O Man !!!
thumbup.gif

Dude! Congratulations on a not just a wolf tag but actually filling it! I'm really pumped for you. I'm going to try to get a tag once I move further west later this year.

Sooooooo jealous man

Great job guys! I cant wait to hunt wolves this fall in Canada,that is a beauty and think of the big game those teeth wont chomp down on ever again! Hope you get another. Thanks for the story and pics! Loy

From a fellow Idahoan, THANK YOU! I can't wait to get a chance to fill mine.

Comment to WasteLand. The F&G require a skull and hide check for survey purposes. Age, condition, etc. they also stump/tag the hide. It is done on some other animals as well (i.e. mountain lion, bighorn sheep, mnt. goat.)

Last edited:
Thats just awesome, I hope we can hunt them here soon. Last summer I actually saw more wolves than bears at my cabin...Great Job!

Originally Posted By: stanly Have you decided what you're going to do with it?

Haven't decided yet. Taking a look at finances and talking to a friend who is a taxidermist. At the very least a rug. My taxi and wife are trying to talk me into a full body mount. Finances will dictate.

Thanks for the comments fellas.

Beautiful trophy. It's tough to get used to just how big they are.

Congratulations.

Sendit

HOM nomination

Last edited:
Back