How much and what kind of scope do I need for 400 yard shots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ChupathingyI don't think you are a bad or mean spirited person, but you do have an abrupt way about you(I do to).

That sums it up very nicely.

I don't mean to cause trouble, I just want to express my opinion. Then I'm called names like liar, joke, and phuckwad or whatever that guy said. It irritates me... so I fire back. What recourse do I have? I've too much pride to stand for it, and the people doing it apparently have the ear of the people in control.

Once the dogpile starts, it doesn't end. ... and it seems that some here are immune from the TOS. I appealed to nmelon in regard to this, and was told that I was "intentionally stirring schit up" to get people to violate the TOS. As an American, I feel people should be responsible for their own actions. So even if I were doing it intentionally (which I'm not, I dont think that far ahead), they should be accountable. The constant personal attacks I've been receiving have really egged me on. I thought mods were suppose to protect me from that, even if they don't agree with my opinion? I guess I'll just fade into the background and offer help via PM if it continues.

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy
I can admit when I'm wrong and am doing so now. Hope you forgive me. Chupa

Thank you, and I do. I also apologize if I've offended you in any way. I state my opinions "abruptly" as you put it, so my view and opinion is easily known. It saves time and I don't like beating around the bush. People may not like my views, but at least they know where I stand. Being called a liar isn't something I take lightly. Though I admit I probably put too much stake in forums than I should. Seems I'm happier the less I participate.
smile.gif
In any event I greatly respect your ability to remove yourself from the dogpile. It was starting to get heavy. Since I've been a member (2003) I've seen many others get the same treatment I have, and I probably have been on the other end a time or two. I guess I'll have to think about that a bit.

I hope you get better. I went through pneumonia once. No fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back