How come no one has mentioned the recent shooting in Florida?

think of the problem as being similar to working in an area with a highly contagious and deadly disease. you take all sorts of safety precautions, including using a hazmat suit to keep the disease out.

if that fails -for any reason- you still have to deal with that disease once it gets in or you're dead. you better have a plan to effectively do that before it ever gets to that point.

we can take measures: bg checks, better mental health screening & identifying people who need to be banned, physical security for the perimeter, limiting access points, student ID's, what ever. They had some security at this school. They knew who this guy was and he wasn't allowed on campus, they had an armed deputy & so on.

but he still got in & once in there wasn't anyone in place who could do anything to stop him. one way or another, we need to address that flaw. I've stated my preference, some like it & some don't.

well, guess what? what we've been not doing about it ends up with dead kids & people screaming about our rights somehow being the cause of it & I don't like that. I want less dead people & less screaming. if anyone has to scream, it should be the ******* who decides that doing something like is a good idea, when some of his intended targets forcibly dispute his decision.

gmc15610520180302034200.jpg

I like your idea, Stu. What's great about it is that an individual arming themselves in a school knows [beeep] well if their weapon is stolen, or mishandled, they're going to be in the deepest pile of [beeep] an excavator wouldn't be able to dig them out. Therefore, I imagine they'd practice concealment better than anyone!

I'm pretty sure exactly no one has suggested forcing a teacher to be an armed guard. I believe it has only been brought up that those that can legally carry and have the ability to save their own lives and the lives of others be allowed to do so.

Saw that article, also been wondering if there is something else there for awhile. From other articles it would appear that the family was somewhat affluent, was this kid handled with kid gloves, given preferred treatment, and things swept under the rug that they don't want made public. It does seem strange that the school isn't willing to cooperate!

Perhaps we should give them all a break. Let the investigation run its course and see what the final reports say. Everybody wants the information as fast as possible. Mis-statements are always always prevalent in these situations. The spokesperson never has firsthand knowledge and relies strictly on what they are told by support staff. They don't have time to think because the public and the media don't give them time to think. They aren't hiding anything. They may be trying to shield themselves from liability to a certain extent, but you can't hide things. The truth always comes out in the end.

Think about all the retards who preached about a second shooter in the Vegas incident, and it ultimately turned out to be concert speakers. Let the people work and do their job, they will figure it out.

Think of all the retards that listen to what they're told.

Even with the case of the Vegas shooter, the gunfire would repeat almost instantly, exactly the time it takes for the gun shot to reach the microphone, not several seconds later, that's why when you're at a concert you hear the band as they're playing otherwise it would look like one of those old English dubbed over Asian karate movies. And that's why all the videos that made the audio clear disappeared from the internet. Retards.

The Florida case could be solved with video surveillance open to the public, there's video of Colombine, why not this or other extremely shady mass shootings?

"He" had multiple rifles because that way people that own multiple firearms look like lunatics that are one bad day away from going on a shooting spree.

It's too bad that so many people, even the one that are "pro constitution" aren't demanding enough proof to prove beyond a reasonable doubt who is guilty. Too many people, even "conservatives" have so many empty Budweiser cans rattling around in there heads that they consider scripted nightly news reports evidence enough. Huge amounts of evidence is being withheld and no one is batting an eye at it.

Those who are ignoring due process are just as guilty of undermining the constitution as people trying to ban guns or ban hate speech.

Originally Posted By: reloader326I still want to know why the alleged shooter had all those rifles with him. You don't need 19 rifles, you just need 19 magazines.

Because he planned on dying and wanted to use everything in his collection. I've taken rifles hunting just because they had not been used in a while.

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerThe Florida case could be solved with video surveillance open to the public,

what is it about the florida shooting that has not been solved?

Originally Posted By: Rock KnockerSome interesting stuff here. This is an interview with a teacher that was 20ft away, claiming the shooter was in head to toe body armor and a mask with a rifle she has never seen before.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/video/florida-teacher-describes-pulling-students-safety-53240314

That is the only video I can find on youtube, the link has the full interview.

There is another interview I saw on facebook that is a student that says she was talking and exiting the building with the "shooter" as the shooting was going on. She says "there was definitely more than one shooter." I will try to find a link to the video.

For those of you with facebook, check if this works.
https://www.facebook.com/woody.wood.7902...e=3&theater

I saw these two videos on facebook and figured it's certainly something that should be shared.

What has been solved?

A teacher that was shot and a student that was with the "shooter" aren't something to consider?

Lol, let me guess, David Hogg is a better witness? Or wait, maybe the police that were standing outside?
lol.gif

Back