Homosexuality

Haa haa ahaa,
What a hoot! I got 11/16. The message was, "Not Bad!" Yeah right. It's a good thing I am married and loyal or I could get myself in trouble!!!!

Originally posted by HumboldtBirdDog:
[qb]I had a perfect score, look at the forehead, jawline, ears, shoulders if visible.[/qb]
Your formula wasn't exact. One of the shemales had shoulders no wider that its head. I guessed woman. I got killed on this one.

I go 13/16. I though two ladies were dudes, and was fooled by one guy.

I can picture it now... "What lovelely legs you have... You have beautfil lips... what lovely thighs you have... you have some gorgeous... BALLS???
icon53.gif

I don't care what other people do when they're not with me... But I have had some guy hit on me a few years back and it wasn't a pretty sight... Told him NO very politely a couple times - then when he didn't listen
icon59.gif

Open my mind? How 'bout I open your skull? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

You guys are killing me, here I thought we would have a nice gentlemanly discussion about the differences in hunting styles, with all the techno-input by some of our more scientific shootists, and all I get is this faggett busting stuff. Where are your feely, touchy, feminine side of your feelings? Come on guys, haven't you heard that they can't help it? that they were born that way? How can you all be so insensitive to this alternate life style? You need to sit down and let them convinve you that what they choose to do is ok as long as it doesen't affect you. After all, they aren't trying to convert you to their way of thinking, live and let live. Never mind that there agenda is to teach our children that being differen't is ok. So, come on, be sensative to their decision to take what is natural and beautiful and magnificent and turn it into something un-natural, unfunctive, and disgusting. I mean, can't we all just get along here?
So, come on all you fudge packers out there, tell us about your lifestyle as it pertains to the sport of hunting.

Just for the record, love the person, hate the sin that is eating away their spirit. I get carried away when it comes to this disgusting subject, sorry. Men, women, we must teach our young not only what but why. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Many years ago I knew a couple of lesbians. Waited on one or the other of them many times in a store that I ran. They not only lived together, but bought a house in joint ownership. It was obvious who was the “man” and who was the “woman” of the pair. The “man” was a regular Tomboy. Always wore jeans and a flannel shirt; loved to talk hunting, fishing, and camping.

One day she came into the store after a trip to visit her parents. She was wearing a dress, the only time I ever saw her dressed that way. At first I didn’t recognize her. A knockout!!! When she left, the only thing I could think of was, “What a waste”!

Guys please just be careful of your language and sexual inuendos if you would please.

I am not going to say one way or another about predjudice, just keep it clean please.

Realistically, I see no reason why a homosexual man who is a hunter would hunt any differently than a hterosexual man. It seems to me that the more effeminate gays would be less inclined to hunt, whereas the regular run-of-the-mill guy who just happens to be gay would really just do what all the rest of us do when it comes to gettin' critters.

Jokes about flowery camo aside, does anyone acutally know any reason for a gay man to hunt deer differently than a straight man?

Plus - Live and let live. I respect a person's right to be gay - in my experience it's VERY rare for a gay man to not respect my right to be straight. Isn't this the land of freedom? It amuses me how many people who actually consider this to be the land where you are free to do anything *they* agree with.

Freedom is a double edged sword - nobody is truly free until everybody is free.

My youngest daughter once asked me not to be so hard on gay's because "they can't help the way they feel". I simply told her that serial killers can't help the way THEY feel either but that does not make it right for them to kill people.

And it is your right to hold that opinion, regardless of who does or does not agree with you. And it your daughter's right to hold her opinion regardless of who does or does not agree with her.

The really funky thing about 'free' countries, is that freedom does have it's limitations. In most western countries the line is drawn at the point at which your freedom to do something infringes upon another person's freedoms. When the impact on the other person's freedom is greater by allowing something, than it impacts your freedom by not allowing it...

You are free to think some skimpily-dressed lady is attractive, but not to have sex with her without her consent, because her greater freedom to live in security is infringed by your freedom to have sex.

It's the same with Gays, Race, Religion... A person is free to think they gays a satanic plot to convert all the world into family-less heathens with no moral standards. You thinking that doesn't hurt them. Thing is, you can't allow that opinion to make yo do something that DOES hurt hurt their freedom. You can hate them, but you can't hit them. You can spit on the ground at the thought of them, but you can't spit on *them*.

So I guess nobody is truly free. We all have to give up some liberty for some safety. We all gave up the right to kill people we dont like in return for the right to not be killed by people who don't like us.

I'm rambling now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Per *YOUR* religion. Not everybody subscribes to your religion. Most of the world's population doesn't. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Per Christian theology, which is the basis for many "religions" whether it be Southern
Baptist, Seventh Day Adventists, Four Square Gospel, or Orthodox Greek Catholic. I'll bet
there's even a few atheists out there that find such deviant behavior objectionable.
(Of course, you can also find a few priests out there who don't.)

Edit: I don't think I'm exactly correct. Christianity is, in fact, a religion. Two thousand years ago,
"Christians" broke away from their Jewish belief in God and started a separate religion. Christ is
the Hebrew word for Messiah. The main difference between Jews and Christians is that Christians
believe that Jesus was the Messiah. The Jews don't think so, and are still waiting for someone else
to show up. That's why there's such agreement among them on the Old Testament.
The hundreds of different kinds of churches who recognize Jesus as the Messiah are considered
"denominations" and not religions, as I stated.

Originally posted by Scruit:
[qb]... whereas the regular run-of-the-mill guy who just happens to be gay...[/qb]
I was gonna respond to the quote above, but then I figured, "AAAAAh Scruit." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif :rolleyes: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Y'all brought up Christ, and the topic... I reckon I'll weigh in here. (I'm posting to myself as well).
IMHO, God thinks gay sex is abhorrant. HOWEVER, He thinks that any sex outside marriage to be horrible. I not think that God does a 'wink-wink' to folks that are fornicating, or in an adulterous relationship.
Sin is Sin. It doesn't matter if it's being athiest, existentialist, drug abuser, cusser, self-centered, jealous or whatever.

ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD.
You.
Me. (oh, Lord, especially me)

Treating someone like a Leper, while holding to Christian tenets is nothing more than the Pharisee-ical doctrine during Jesus' days (the first time, Amen).
I would sooner have the person that is gay, drug addict, or witchery, see just enough of Christ in my life to want God to touch them.
Legalism and exiling sinners won't change a sinner's heart. Love can; and will.
"I once was lost, and now I'm found
was blind but now I see"
When the sinner is treated as an outcast, they see hatred, not Christ. Let's show them Christ, not Satan.
God Bless you all.
Bruce
Revival begins with You

Well said Erschiessen.
I would like to think that the god I believe in tries to open our eyes to our own faults first.

I'm to busy dealing with mine to condemn anyone else. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I think we are all in some form of agreement here. These last posts bring satisfying closure to
a very controversial subject. I have nothing more to add to this topic. It was a pleasure having this discussion with you all.

I have been following this thread since its beginning and I have only one thing tosay to you all.

"I am proud of this board and the membership that it is made of. Job well done."

I kept expecting this issue to explode into an anti-homosexual rant complete with religious quotes and name calling. You folks have handled this sensitive issue with restraint and respect. Job well done.

Michael

Well said erschiessen,
it's easy to fall into phariseeism, lifting our eyes up to heaven and telling God, look at me, I don't do this or that and even give some of my money to your cause, when all the while, we need to be like humble servants, falling to our knees, not even looking up, smoting our chests and asking forgiveness for being such great sinners.
I hate it, but to often I find myself slipping into the bad habit of comparing myself to, "really bad sinners",(I say that realizing how wrong that statement is).

I too have enjoyed everyones input on this subject. I once again have learned a little more about people and myself. Thanks everyone. Forgive me if I came on wrong or out of place at any time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif May God bless us all.

I've certainly enjoyed this thread too. May your god bless you. I respect your right to hold your belief so strongly.

Myself, I'm still looking for god. I'm still trying to reconcile Christianity, Judaism and the Nation of Islam. I see the differences, but it's like the differences between Colt, DPMS and Bushmaster AR15s... They are so similar that I cannot make an absolute decision on which is best for me until I've shot them all. I find too many people who only ever shot Colts telling me to buy a Colt. How do they know it's better than a Bushmaster - because some other Colt guy told them? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back