Hey Members.... How did you find us??

I have been a registered member for a about a year now, but I am still new to this forum.

I was doing a search on Predator hunting, Because I was calling and getting no responce at all. And I just happened to find this web site and I bookmarked it and I used to visit it from time to time, But now I'm on this site all the time, and it drives my wife Crazy. Almost as crazy as when i purchase a new call and I start trying it out going down the road with her in the car. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Did a search on the google engine for predator hunting and somehow ended up here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . Haven't figured out how to leave yet.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif . Guess I'll have to stick around till this site goes down, hopefully it won't, I'm kinda likin it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I found the site by doing a search for predator hunting on MSN.com. I have been looking for a place like this for a while. I don't know why I didn't stumble on it sooner.

I found this site by searching For "hunting coyotes." Im new to the game but i already love it!

Im 18 from aberdeen SD, Just started hunting yotes this year. ADDICTED i am.

chris

I was checkin out another hunting forum, when a guy asked about calling for wolves and a guy responded with this web site, so I poped on over to check it out. Glad I did, great place to hang another hat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I am very new to this sport and am very looking towards shooting some yotes this winter. I just hopped onto one of them there search engines and up you guys popped. What a great website!! Im definatly glad a I found it.

Well I'am a brand new member as of today and I was turned onto your site by my brother who is also my hunting partner. Look forward to talking with you all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Was doing a Yahoo Search trying to get a hunting fix.
I feel much better... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
For you newer folks, welcome to the Hood.
There is a wealth of hunting info here and folks are friendly. Don't forget the archives.

Well, it was like this. I sat down at my desk with my Big Mac & fries. I logged onto the net to see if I could find out why I am having such a crappy year killing dogs. I plugged predator into the system and got nothing I wanted, plugged in predator hunter and voila'! or Bingo if your over 70. I really dig it.

ONE SHOT - ONE KILL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif FIRST IN - LAST OUT

Back