Hey Members.... How did you find us??

Well I don,t exactly remember, but I got banned from another board before I even made a post? So, I was still looking to accumulate as much of every one else's knowledge as I could get. Glad I found the board.

Well, I ain't new either. That doesn't mean I'm old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I was looking for varmints when I found these guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif That doesn't mean these guys are varmints, it's just so,so......comfy here with this crew. Robb, and Bob/SoCal, Mike and Rich and Crtr and Michael and James and Randy and Robert and Auntie Em and Toto :eek: and Sleepy and Doc and all the rest of the great members.

Heck sometimes it doesn't even seem like a cartoon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

hehe Welcome aboard gordy, I read your other post, sounds like you got some pretty cool hunting coming your way... I'm glad to hear that the Top 100 thingy paid off for at least one person... This is kinda interesting hearing where everyone found the site from... Thanks for responding and keep them coming... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I used to lurk around the Huntamerica.com web site quite a bit. I hunt mainly crows, coyotes, ground hogs, and other predator/varmints so when there was a good reference to this web site over there, I came over to take a look. I read posts for a while and decided, while I did not really have a lot to add, there was a lot of information available and joined up.

I post from time to time when I have knowledge of the subject matter. But for the most part just read and log information. Falls into the silent and thought a fool category, I guess.

Originally posted by Robert Cobb:
[qb]Hi Folks...

I'm just curious to know how some of our new members found the board? We are glad to see a strong increase in our member numbers and would like to know where they are coming from...

If it's not too much trouble, would you mind letting us know?? I found the site a while back in doing a search for something related to hunting coyotes, and have been here ever since, this is a great group of people that share my interests, I'm glad I found this "home on the Internet".... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif [/qb]
Someone mentioned it in a Coyote hunting message at TNdeer.com. Since I have been hunting them for the past 5 or so years I thought I might be able to improve my skills/tactics by joining and reading

Some time in the spring of 2001, i smelled something funny... looked around, yep, there on the bottom of my shoe, i stepped right in it!!!

I'm not sure how to respond after Encore.

But here goes.I was interested in hunting coyotes and done a search and this is what I found.I became a member in April of 2001.The guys around here have most likley forgotten more than I have learned the past year or so.But the information I have attained is invaluble.They guys are great too.

Well I'm not new either, I used to stop by the old "Shade Tree" then gravitated to possee country and was invited here by Will Craig when he started this site. I wish Will was here to see
how this site has grown and progressed. PM is a fun site and that is a credit to Rob and the moderators. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am not new here, but am definately still a rookie.

I first hit the "shade tree" and talked to a guy from around my area. Didn't know what happened to that site and found myself on "Posse Country" through a link from Varmint Al's page. Talked to a guy from around my area on that site.
When Posse left it made me kinda wonder what happened.
Later on I stumbled into this site. Not sure how anymore. Talked with a guy on this site that was from around my area. Turns out over the course of a few years that it was the same guy. He is now a good friend and hunting partner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
We have known some of the same people for around twenty years, but didn't know each other. It took this place to meet one another. He has taught me volumes about hunting coyotes and was with me a couple months ago when I finally popped a coyote. We were on the same farm that we had went on our first hunt together.

I love this site. When I just have a few minutes to play on the computer this is the place I check. If I have a lot of time to play on the computer I check some of the other sites I like going to and save this one for last. That way I can stay here as long as I like. Kinda like saving dessert until last.

Did I mention I love this site. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It was a condition of my parole.......

Will invited me many moons ago to PM. Shade Tree closed its doors...PM started up with Will at the helm...I came and I'm like the guest that wouldn't leave. I offered to build the site to Wills specifications...and here we are...plugging away with the members support. It's been an e-ticket ride.

Good to see your still in compliance, Bob... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I often waste time over to HuntAmerica.com, as well. I posted in the predator forum over there, regarding hunting coyotes and someone suggested I wander over here and give it a look-see. I've sure learned a lot since then and regularly return whenever I have a moment or two.

Well, I think this is my second post in about a year. Caught on to the site via a search and have been on and off about stopping in. Recently took my wife to Texas to hunt deer and she is hooked after taking her first buck. So hopefully she will stay interested (looks good so far three weeks back from Tx and she still is talking about the next time) and we can get out more including some varmint and predator hunts.

Checked this site out on the advise of another friend who emailed me the site address. He's a guide and hunter, but doesn't do as much predator calling as I do. Still checking out all the info here on your site.

i found this site pretty much like a lot of these fellers, restarted yote huntin and wanted more and more detailed info than i had,started up the old search engine typed in predator hunting,this site was the first or second one up and everyone here seemed pretty down to earth plus good moderators and here i be.

Back