Hello from Alaska!!

Thanks
smile.gif
I'm hoping to make it a permanent stay
smile.gif
I don't frequent a LOT of forums, but the ones I do are VERY cool!

I am not really in lower, I guess they consider this Southcentral, [beeep] on the map it looks rather 'low'. It was about 46 degrees this morning with quite a chill in the air, yesterday morning there was frost in the dog pens
laugh.gif
Right now it's 60 and I doubt it will get warmer. Just peachy to me!!

when i went i went to homer my sister in law lives there
was only there a week but i have wondered ever since "does Mt McKinley have a middle?
i saw the top, i saw the bottom but never got a glimpse of the middle.
i like your summers, my wife knows i'll be home just after dark thats the rule.
i should live up there all summer long then go waaay south the other half the year

Last edited:
Thanks Tim
smile.gif

timmy, anchorage is not a good representation of Alaska, I *do* hope you got out some!!

Denali only has a middle when it's the right time of day
smile.gif
I like our summers too
laugh.gif

I don't have any pics of her uploaded right now, so you'll have to settle for this...

NL.jpg

I got out of Anchorage a lot. I spent most of my off time during the summer on the Kenai Peninsula and some time around the Tangle Lakes area. I mostly rested during the winter

welcome wolfwoman!!! hope you enjoy it on here!! we will be on a cruise next month ,the inside passage. do you know if the northern lights will be around at this time of year?? grandma fudge wants to see them for her list. tell hubby welcome also! grandpa fudge

thank you!! we will try it!! the other thing on her list is a white beach , warm clear water and a cold drink!! i know i can make that happen!! thanks again.

Welcome wolfwoman, i just got back from AK, just a short trip this year, visited the kids and went fly fishing on montana creek and then down on the russian river. i love the snow too, glad to have you here.

Originally Posted By: WolfwomanI see you're a Sarah fan, what did you think about her resigning?

ME???...a Palin fan?! Naw!

I think she loves AK and she left b/c her national notoriety and the target she now has on her back were not good for AK. I think the endless stream of meritless ethics charges were also breaking her and Todd's family bank. Nevermind the endless stream of ruthless attacks on their kids, especially Bristol and Trig.

IMO, Barry Goldwater, Ronald Reagan and Sarah Palin are the top three national politicians of my lifetime.

Back