Hello from Alaska!!

Wolfwoman

I hope I am posting in the right place, this is quite a large forum, but I am glad I was referred here
smile.gif
Looks like lots to read and talk about.

So, hello from Chickaloon, Alaska!

Set and chat with me a bit
smile.gif

Thank you!!

I am 76 miles NE of Anchorage.

Those are a trapper hat and a bomber hat
smile.gif
I also do mittens and mocs
smile.gif

Gotta get here while ya can!!

I was referred by someone that likes this site a lot!

Chickaloon....
There's a name you don't hear everyday.
I've moose hunted up the Chickaloon valley back when I lived in Kenai. (gone since 2000)
Welcome to PM Wolfwoman! You're gunna like it here!!
Mark

Welcome to PM.

Just so ya know...I remarked some time back of an old school friend of mine. Whom some yrs back raised wolves & wolf hybrids. I called her [wolf woman] on here. I reckon I'll have to refer to her, differently from now on.

Wow! Lots of Alaskans here! Thank you!!

kirby - I've had wolfdogs
smile.gif
And I've been Wolfwoman since 1982 before forum were forums and they were called Bulletin Boards
grin.gif

The dark side of... ???
wink.gif

I have to ask: do you have any recipes for regional dishes that you really like? Something we may not be familiar with in the CONUS 48?

We recently added the Redneck Kitchen forum as a sub-forum under this one. If you have anything you'd like to share, please feel free. I like checking out new foods
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: WolfwomanI will ask hubby and see what he can come up with, he's the cook
smile.gif

I bet ya got a great sourdough starter in the fridge. If so let me know, please.

I know we used to have one... I sell packets of the stuff here in the store [beeep]
laugh.gif

I do know that we make a moose roast in the winter in the crock pot, basically any seasoning that YOU like will go with moose... throw it in the post and let cook for 12 hours, then throw in the taters, carrots, celery or anything else you like in a stew/roast and let cook til the taters are done. It will FALL apart and melt in your mouth.

Originally Posted By: WolfwomanI know we used to have one... I sell packets of the stuff here in the store [beeep]
laugh.gif

I do know that we make a moose roast in the winter in the crock pot, basically any seasoning that YOU like will go with moose... throw it in the post and let cook for 12 hours, then throw in the taters, carrots, celery or anything else you like in a stew/roast and let cook til the taters are done. It will FALL apart and melt in your mouth. Let me know what ya got? There's a P.M. function here.

Back