HECS Camo Suit

My wife has had grown does walk under her tripod and even scratch their head on it with her in it. All while wearing blue jeans make up and her cologne. My girl always looks good incase I run into someone that I know.

At the same time how do you explain getting busted when you know that everything was right.

Old smelly men in blue denim or brown duck bib overalls packing shotguns or low powered iron sighted lever actions nearly decimated this country's big game and wild turkey populations. What they lacked in science and fashionable camo they made up for with woodsmanship, understanding how to play the wind and the ability to keep motionless when they needed too. Anything else is just gravy...

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksMy wife has had grown does walk under her tripod and even scratch their head on it with her in it. All while wearing blue jeans make up and her cologne.

20150724_Elk%20Ridge_Camping-329W.jpg

I'll tell ya what kind of cigars I smoke to attract wildlife - I smoke the same ones for coyote hunting too - if you tell me what kind of cologne your wife uses. I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff, I'll try anything!

- DAA

Alien in the purple bottle. Smells good on her. One of the biggest whitetail mounts that I have ever seen is hanging iin Kentucky. Shot with a homemade muzzle loader while smoking a cigarette. Camel if you want to try it.

I smoked Camels for 20 years. Can say for sure, they don't work as good as a Padron Maduro or an R&J Reserva Real! My partner smokes Pall Malls, I can tell they don't work that great, but don't seem to hurt most of the time either. Last time we went out, we got two on one stand while he was smoking one on stand.

- DAA

Back