Hate to start a rumor...

Never called you a liar at all Winny. I don't know you. I also called Hodgdon and got the same answer as you including the shipment information. You ask if I believed the people at the store. Well not all of them but the purchaser is just repeating to me what she was told by their supplier. Blame him for the information.

People like me???? What do you actually know about me? About as much as I know about you right???

Starting rumors. Well maybe so but if it gave someone a heads up to possibly stock up a little extra, then so be it.

My tiny little world. SMH! Your a legend in your own mind.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogNever called you a liar at all Winny. I don't know you. I also called Hodgdon and got the same answer as you including the shipment information. You ask if I believed the people at the store. Well not all of them but the purchaser is just repeating to me what she was told by their supplier. Blame him for the information.

People like me???? What do you actually know about me? About as much as I know about you right???

Starting rumors. Well maybe so but if it gave someone a heads up to possibly stock up a little extra, then so be it.

My tiny little world. SMH! Your a legend in your own mind.

laugh.gif

From a lot of your posts here, its pretty obvious that you like to poke the dog and then blame the dog for biting you. It all says volumes about you. Or at least enough for me to know that I know all that I want to know about you in real life. And I'm not alone in that assessment. Ain't that right Bill?

Originally Posted By: pyscodogGosh Winney, I won't sleep tonite thinking we aren't friends.

You ought to block him and block him for good like I did, Bill. I put up with his hate filled snarly remarks way too long. After I finally blocked him then things got so very much better. Some sick people just get enjoyment out of being total asses all the time and Whiny is excellent proof of this.

Originally Posted By: RustydustOriginally Posted By: pyscodogGosh Winney, I won't sleep tonite thinking we aren't friends.

You ought to block him and block him for good like I did, Bill. I put up with his hate filled snarly remarks way too long. After I finally blocked him then things got so very much better. Some sick people just get enjoyment out of being total asses all the time and Whiny is excellent proof of this.

So speaketh the guy who wished online that I - and others on a commercial airline - die so that his internet safe space could be kept intact. All because of an internet post I made refuting his assertion that "exploding" tomato juice cans were the determining factor in how the CONARC/Army arrived at a 55 grain FMJ bullet for the first AR/M-16 rifles.
laugh.gif

At least now he has a safe place he can peek from........ Ain't that right, Bill?

And still he makes more post. Sad. Hey Whiney! Do you not know what "blocked" means? Do you think that I'm ever going to peek? If so- WRONG!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: RustydustAnd still he makes more post. Sad. Hey Whiney! Do you not know what "blocked" means? Do you think that I'm ever going to peak? If so- WRONG!

You're so far underwater that I doubt that you ever will peak. Fizzle even further maybe but you probably won't peak any time soon.

Whether you peek or not is another story. Especially when you have Bill to peek for you. Ain't that right, Bill?

Its always good to see Larry and Larry having a good time. Most of the time they take this internet stuff far too seriously as though its all they have in life.

This first:

Originally Posted By: RustydustAnd still he makes more post. Sad. Hey Whiney! Do you not know what "blocked" means? Do you think that I'm ever going to peak? If so- WRONG!

I commented and then either Dusty or Wild Bill peeked and now we have this:

Originally Posted By: RustydustAnd still he makes more post. Sad. Hey Whiney! Do you not know what "blocked" means? Do you think that I'm ever going to peek? If so- WRONG!

Larry and Larry are tag teaming it.........
laugh.gif

You are doing good, Bill. Keep it up. Pretty easy (and fun!) to make a small man look even smaller by refusing to let his hatefulness get to you.

Hey Winny Fan, I really wish you would chill out. These kind of forums are dropping like flies. A waterfowl forum that I have been a member of since 2005 just shut down. Members like you that just want to argue all the time are the biggest reason that drive these forums in the dirt. This is a great forum, try to enjoy it and not ruin it.

Back