Hand call for thin wallets

Rich,
Been out of town and just got home tonite. Love the call. The sound is great. Can't wait to get out with it. Will let you know the results.

Thanks again!

Rich, I got a box full of paper towels from Iowa today. Nice paper towels too.
and I dug thru there and wala! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif there are two calls in here.
The killer is just that. The jr. a sweet addition to my collection.
I now have six of your wonderful calls, everyone slightly different, great tone, easy to use.
Rich, YOU DA MAN!
Carl

Rich:

Is the $20.00 Killer Call offer still available? If so, let me know how you want to transact the deal.

Thanks!

SND_1@charter.net

SND,
I have one here that is 95 percent done. These stripped down "killer's" will be available all winter if I don't run out of go power. Just send me a 20.00 check, and a note that you want a modified killer. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Is there a specific animal the killer call is suppose to be? Also are you still doing that bare killer call deal? I might be interested i will have to see.

Derag2,
The "killer" call is capable of producing the sounds of many different animals and birds. I haven't made a BEAR call for awhile, but I am betting that I could still do it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

sounds like a hard call to use right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i dunno if i'd be able to use it right since i'm a beginner. I was thinking of maybe a Dan Thompsen cotton tail....... these anygood? and then maybe your bare killer call if money alows.

Derag2,
The open reed calls are not really all that tough to blow. Predators do not care what kind of little critter is over there crying. The predator only knows that it sounds like an easy meal. If you want to learn to call predators, I will help you all that I can.

Alright i'll know by the end of the weekend what i'm going to do.... Would you conside the killer call to be a medium or long range call?

Thanks again rich. I'll drop ya an e-mail if i'm sending you a check.

Derag2 - Calling on an open reed call is pretty easy to do with very little practice. I have an 8 year old boy that has a mean distress call on his Critr Call Pee wee. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice thing is you can do a Rabbit distress, pup in distress, woodpecker, howl, all on one open reed call. I have a Cronk Howler and can tell you it works well, and is easy to use.

Go for it, you'll be happy you did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Derag2,
The killer call is a long range call for certain. You can order a stripped down model right now for 20.00. (see hand calls for thin wallets thread.)

Rich Cronk, If I ordered a couple thin wallet killer calls before Christmas, Do you think you could have them done and shipped before the big day?
Chance

Rich,

If at all possible I too would like to purchase one of the stripped down models. Could you please either direct me to your address or PM with the information? No rush on my account & only if it is convenient for you.

Thank you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Orders are being accepted for the thin wallet calls until further notice. Checks or money orders in amount of 20.00 may be mailed to------
Rich Cronk
1826 Ave. E
Council Bluffs, IA 51501

Please enclose short note with your check to let me know that it is the "thin wallet" call you need.
Thanks,
Rich /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rich,put me down for one of the thin wallet calls. The check is on the way.
Maybe a new call will change my luck on these Missouri yotes

Hello,

Put me down for a budget "killer". I've been waiting years for a call like that. Thanks Rich.

JA in SD

Rich,

I hope your winning the battle with the tobacco.

My check is going in the mail today. I have a few custom turkey calls, but no custom predator calls yet. I'm trying to talk my wife into the howler for my birthday.

Looking forward to getting the BARE-Killer!

Scout22

Back