Hand call for thin wallets

Maybe just "Poorboys".

Krusty
wave1.gif

Sure would like to see the picture of that caller that comes up as the red "x" but as long as you have it hosted on ImageStation it is NEVER going to show up as anything other than a red "x". ImageStation got uppity about linking photos on their Web site to other Web sites and won't let you do that. I dropped them like a hot potatoe because that is the main reason I uploaded photos to their Web site. I'm using PhotoBucket now and I am a paying member of that Web site. Can't expect them to provide that valuable service for free forever?!

The Hunted One
I have one of your coyote calls and I can say that it is the finest made call I have! It is so easy to use. I will be buying a couple more.I love the choice of different woods you offer.also the range of loudness in the different models. Thanks for a great call. George La Pierre

Thats the call, and I am VERY glad I happened to get it. It is as fine sounding as it is looking, or maybe better.
Eat yer heart out Alaskan Yoter!!!!!! LOL
Carl

Eat'n away carl!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Darn if ya didnt draw me in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cronk.jpg

I'm glad I bought your Killer Call a couple weeks ago. Had I waited,I would have purchased the stripped down call without the Instructional Tape.While I have a few Instructional tapes that came with other calls, seems you get alittle different approach with each,something alittle different .
I drive, round trip 188 miles a day to work.Since getting your Call/Tape. I've been practizing while driving.The one call I can't get,is your lip squeek,WOW,I thought I did a decent job before, but after hearing yours,I've about swallowed my lips trying to copy yours.I now have over 500 miles trying to get it down.I have many more miles to go.Great call, and an addictive tape.My wife already hates you( your lip squeek that is)

Georgieboy,

Glad you like my calls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Closed reeds are just fun and easy to use, but if you can master the open reeds like Mr. Cronk's - well, you will be one well rounded coyote calling machine. Give one of his a try too!!

okie dokie, I have a new "barekiller" on the way and a junior, for a few minutes I am satisfied!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Just like AKyoter, Todd, I am a hand call addict, but Rich Cronks might be the best there is.
I like the "Barekiller" name for the new Killers with no protection and no tape, I have two tapes now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Thank you Rich
Carl

I like the "Barekiller" name for the new Killers
----------
Hmmmm, reminds me of an old song.

Running bare----
Luv little white dove---- /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

daveyboy,
I shipped your new call this morning. Your's is the first of these new models to go out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

centerfire_223,
I have two "killer jr" calls ready to go. One goes to Bofire and you get the other one if you want it. These two killer jr calls are just a little different than the original's. They are fitted with .014 reeds instead of .010, and I have added a special adapter for the reed protector. The price will likely go up soon, but these two are going for 20.00 each.

Rich,I really want to thank you and Paul for both of your generosity in letting a whole lot of us in on x-mas early /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .Now if I can only talk tonlucas and AZcowboy76 into letting me try them out when we head to the rez even better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .And Weasal between the 3 of us if we get something we should be able to post one or two pictures.Once again Rich and Paul thanks guys,these are calls that I will be using a lot.take care daveyboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Rich,I got your call today and after I saw how fast my dogs came running looking for something to jump on,I can't wait to get out with it.thanks again:) .Your call must have a different pitch to it,because I practice on a lot of calls and they hardly raise their heads up anymore,yours had the hound howling like crazy.take care,daveyboy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back