Had a dog shot today!!!!!!

That is awful news duane, i hope everything goes well with spotlight. Prayers from utah are coming his way. As for the poor sucker that shot him. I pity him, that town is way to small, i'm sure you'll find out just who did it.

I hope Spotlight is ok, sounds like he is going to be.
Did you notice what the caliber was?
Your a wise man not to go off half cocked as hard as it is, I could not imagine Budro in that position. I am not sure I could hold back.
Lets us know how the dogs doing and what you find out, sounds like a call to the sheriff is needed or maybe has already happened.
Rick H...

That happened to a guy i know a few years ago, the dog died. Payback was worse. My advise is to remember this saying. ""revenge is a dish best served cold" A concrete alibi helps too. get em.

Prayers are out for Spotlight. Hope all is well. I am sure you will get to the bottom of this. Just use your head and dont do anything you will regret later. That being said, im not sure what would be regretable.....no excuse for that type of offence.

Man brother that's tough. There's not many things that my mind leaves up to imagination but what you are going thru is one of them that my mind can't grasp. Hope Spotlight is doing as well as can be expected and hope things turn out.

Chris

Duane I do not post often and I have never posted to send prayers but this is different. I want you to know I am praying for your dog(Spotlight) and you. Please keep us posted. When you find out who did this let the police take care of it.

Sorry to hear that Spotlight was shot. How is your dog doing anyway? Have you found out who the person was who shot your dog. My prayers are with you and Spotlight.

To bad about the dog. Musta been a 22 rimfire. Anything else would of more than likely ripped a flank open pretty good and there surely wouldn't of been a bullet still in him to recover. Where did the bullet end up and how deep was it?

Hope he's doing ok this evening.

Duane, man I'm so sorry to hear the horrible news! I know how much spotlight means to ya., Bud we are praying for a full recovery for him..

Duane,
I sure hope Spotlight pulls thru ok. And when you beat the [beeep] out of the guy that did it just make sure there are no witnesses.
Steve

Well, I talked with Duane, and Spotlight is doing MUCH, MUCH better!

Spotlight pretty much stayed on the porch all day, but he was moving around under his own power, so it look's like he's outta the woods, and is going to be well.
thumbup1.gif

Thanks for all the prayers and kind advise.
The bullet was a .22 rimfire, and by the Grace of God, was in the flank, didn't get into the guts. Some muscle damage, but he is moving around the yard alittle at a time, and sleeping a bunch.I was real happy he was alive at 5 am.
As for the rest, I won't call the law.
It will be handled when the time is right.

Back