GAS PRICES AND BUG OUT PLAN?

they've had tsunami, quakes, aftershocks, reactor failure & a volcano erupting. infrastructure destroyed, thousands of people swept away and they're facing the possibly of more aftershocks & more reactor failures.

they gotta be asking "when is it enough already?"

An amazing thing about Japan that I believe many don't realize is that the size of their whole country is about 90% the size of California.

I can't even think of the problems we would have if something like this happened in each of our "57" States.

I can't imagine how much trouble we would be in if the same percentage of our country was effected this way. Betcha our community organizer and congress haven't given it much thought.

Originally Posted By: CoyotejunkiAn amazing thing about Japan that I believe many don't realize is that the size of their whole country is about 90% the size of California.

You mean WAS!

You lost me on this one,.I though we still had only "50" states
I guess I've been in the Back Woods too long!

Quote:I can't even think of the problems we would have if something like this happened in each of our "57" States.

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishit goes back to the 2008 campaign, when obama claimed that he had visited almost all of the 57 states.

Stu,

Thanks for refreshing my memory!
w00t.gif

I'm sure if he had his way there would be more than "57"

And another thing about Japan that is confusing me. The news reports show the citizens all acting in concert,helping each other. No looting, robbery, they're acting civilized. They're not blaming Bush, and we all know it's his fault. It's a long swim there for lootie I guess,lol.

Quote:Obama has a reason to spend BILLIONS now on them jap's...Meanwhile the U.S. goes deeper in it's grave.. I dont remember did they come to THE OIL SPILL here ( NO THEY DIDNT ) SINCE WHEN IS IT OUR BUSINESS TO CLEAN UP THE WORLD as Iraq , Afghanistan , Mogidishu , Africa , and now Japan.... Ignorance at it's finest in the house.... Wait till we need the favor returned WE WILL BE ON OUR OWN AS ALWAYS !!!!

Wrong again Longbarrel.

Obama wouldn't refused help with the oil spill, though many countries offered, prefering to suck up to his union masters.

Japan helped big time with Katrina, as did many others. Japan was/is one of our coalition partners with troops in Iraq as well.

Obama wouldn't refused help with the oil spill, though many countries offered, prefering to suck up to his union masters.

AS I SAID WHEN IS IT OUR BUSINESS TO CLEAN UP THE WORLD ? His UNION masters aint our BOSS'S (OR ARE THEY) ? O'h yeah coalition partners this state is full of them to collecting ''WELFARE'' and Whatever else they can swindle out of us without paying a dime in taxxes....And in turn selling drugs to children....Unless im wrong about this too..Since
when do we have to go throu OBAMA to accept help from anyone ? Lousianna could have done that on their own...and would have been better off doing so at the time....
Do coalition partners get to just show up here and collect WELFARE like it's warfare pay for doing a good deed (I DONT THINK IT SHOULD BE THIS WAY )But then im not a supporter of his or anybody elses UNION-MASTER...

Last edited:
Quote:Since when do we have to go throu OBAMA to accept help from anyone ?

Since the need for a presidential waiver of the Jones Act. Read the link.

maybe you weren't paying much attention at the time, but other nations did in fact offer a great deal of help & obama refused it.

Originally Posted By: azmastablasta No looting, robbery, they're acting civilized. They're not blaming Bush, and we all know it's his fault. It's a long swim there for lootie I guess,lol.

From the looks of those aerial shots there can't be to much left to loot or anyone to loot!

V

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishmaybe you weren't paying much attention at the time, but other nations did in fact offer a great deal of help & obama refused it.

From what I heard Great Britain and other friendlys had clean up ships just miles away staging to help when Big "O" waved them off!

V

Im just glad I enjoy riding a motorcycle. I have to drive a minimum of 250 miles a week. Right now this runs me about $30. It SHOULD cost around $18. In the last 3 years my Dodge has seen about 1500 miles, and I hated every one of them. But I keep it, its paid for, cheap to insure, and there are just those times that Cummins power trumps mileage.

WRONG AGAIN ON WHAT ?
1- Obama spending billions while americans suffer...
2- Since when is it our Business to clean up the world...
3- Ignorance in the house....
4 - WE will always be on our own....
Thats exactly why he's WAIVING everything and anything away because he wants to be in the spotlight (WHICH IS B.S.)....Right now he's putting AMERICAN SAILORS in harms way.. Oh it might not be IRAQ or AFGHANISTAN but there still in HARMS WAY..... I aint got my nose up OBAMA'S A$$ and i aint wrong....
OBAMA did this or OBAMA did that...WHERES THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY OOOOOOOO AM I WRONG AGAIN DOUBT IT....

The next time i see a person sitting beside the road with a flat tire.. I'd help ya but i cant without OBAMA'S PERMISSION because of some ACT (LAW)... and drive on my way..... IS THIS REALLY WHAT THIS COUNTRY IS MADE UP OF.... MUST BE BECAUSE IM WRONG..... FLIP !

Longbarrel, The US Coast Guard couldn't allow foreign flagged vessels to operate in US waters to clean up the spill unless their commander in chief (Obama) waived (made an exception to) the Jones Act. Do you really think the US Coast Guard should have mutineered, or that even if they did the British and Dutch oil spill skimmer ships would have started working knowing that the US Navy would be the next to run them off?

We do help other people, especially our friends, and the Japanese have been very good friends of ours for a long time, including helping us in our time of need.

I don't know about you, but I don't think it's right to abandon a friend in trouble.

Back