FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

right-click, copy embed code.

paste the embed code here. Then click on the combo box at the lower left and change it from "using UBBCode" to "using HTML and UBBCode"

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish Then click on the combo box at the lower left and change it from "using UBBCode" to "using HTML and UBBCode"

Thats the trick. Let's try it again.

I guess I am dating myself in a small way to say most of the time if my Wife and I have some friends over for cards and some drinks that we are usually listening to a 80s radio station.

Not sure I will be online tomorrow, so here's a combo for Throwback Thursday & TGIF...........

I can't stand Marilyn Manson, but after hearing this song (as an entrance theme), every Tuesday night, while watching wrestling...it's grown on me.

They decided to finally make a new album, will be out shortly.

last time they did that, they put a lot of time & work into it & then the record company didn't do anything to promote it & the results were miserable, financially, so they just went back to live shows.

I think they're down to 2 founding members, Rich Williams & Phil Ehart. Some others have been with them for a very long time. Steve retired but it sounds like the new guy sounds pretty good.

Back