FRIDAY NIGHT MUSIC THREAD...

I'm waiting for the temperature to rise enough that I can finally get outside again to get caught up on some call making.....and tomorrow is Valentine's Day.....I
So, I thought I would post some tunes for you lovers, as my Friday picks this week.

IMHO, at 24-28 degrees (depending on who's thermo you believe), it's just too dang chilly to sit outside & work on making calls today.
(I need to make calls....not make myself sick....right? Right!)

So, I'm sitting here at a computer, in the public library, listening to some Hump Day tunes......
{Hopefully, I haven't played these recently. System's too slow, to display every embedded vid that has been posted in these pages.}...........

Stu, I think they have moved on to doing protests at the PM Hunt and Convention.
lol.gif

And on that note.Bocephus

Will I think that Gary Allen is underestimated.

Last edited:
Since it's still only 19 degrees here in my town, @ nearly 1pm, on this Monday...I feel the "need" to play some tunes that have rarely (if ever, in some circumstances) been played on the radio (at least on stations in the Salina area.......

Here's a little Hump Day lunch-time music.
I really like the different takes these ladies have put on these old songs........

Just came across this first gal last night, as I was binge-watching Season 8 of Doctor Who, on DVD.
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Thought she did a fine job, so had to locate a version of it to post.
cool.gif

Last edited:
Since how this is a full month after you got paid for a call you made, how can you post up on the forum and not know you owe people a call thay paid for?

Back