First Shot

Here's the Bad Deed do'er, But she's not as Pretty as Tim's
wink.gif

Thanks Tim
wink.gif

Yah I had the can on and me or my buddy didn't here a thing... TA just looked at me and SAID ( remind you he was laughing his butt off) You shot the Chrony... LMAO. what else can you do?

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Geeze, fun day. You get er dialed in at 100? How's is shooting?

Yah its pretty close, but aint doing much more until I get the chrony replaced
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Not so bad to shoot the chrony but not being able to get some speeds was BAD!!! Benchmark looks promising though...

Originally Posted By: r15 reeperSweet looking gun Kevin! look on the bright side you already got your first kill with her!

Laff'n.. Thanks, bought the only thing a Guy can do... Now I just need some real Blood
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Originally Posted By: pahntr760Geeze, fun day. You get er dialed in at 100? How's is shooting?

Yah its pretty close, but aint doing much more until I get the chrony replaced
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Not so bad to shoot the chrony but not being able to get some speeds was BAD!!! Benchmark looks promising though...

Hmmm...it doesn't display the pic for me...anyways, sounds like yer getting there.

Quote:Sorry Rob! Services will be held tomorrow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Chrony Memorial Fund, c/o
reddog964;PM for mailing instructions.

Ya missed your opportunity, but don't worry, I took care of it for ya.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996 Quote:Sorry Rob! Services will be held tomorrow.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Chrony Memorial Fund, c/o
reddog964;PM for mailing instructions.

Ya missed your opportunity, but don't worry, I took care of it for ya.
wink.gif

Regards,
hm

Thanks HM , All donations accepted
wink.gif

I almost forgot about Tim's Rock Chuck and the 50gal Drum
wink.gif
but I'm sure he Don't want it brought up LMAO...
wink.gif

Kevin, looks like it is a good bullet as well as accurate.
thumbup.gif
I have been looking at the Magneto Speed. I know it is only a matter of time before my Chrony looks like that.

I have somehow never managed to shoot my chrono...... Yet but now I am sure I have jinxed myself.
I did try out the Magneto speed type chrono this weekend and it is OK but it still takes a few minutes to get it adjusted properly but in theory you should not be able to shoot it if adjusted properly.
I checked it while shooting thru an Oehler and they were showing almost same results several times within 1 fps.

Back