First Shot

Well.. not all is lost, I think the 25gr berger will be a Great bullet! Small entrance and No Exit
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: reddog964Well.. not all is lost, I think the 25gr berger will be a Great bullet! Small entrance and No Exit
wink.gif

lol.gif
now thats funny

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeI got Benchmark. How fast is that.... never mind ...
laugh.gif

Don't try it you will be Scared
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: pahntr760Dang Kevin! First shot! It looks like a DRT shot, too.

It was a DRT for sure
wink.gif

Laff'n ....

This an AR right ? That would splain the crony hole.

I was worried all day bout shooting mine. 13' on 24X is a bugger to see the crony !

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeLaff'n ....

This an AR right ? That would splain the crony hole.

I was worried all day bout shooting mine. 13' on 24X is a bugger to see the crony !

Yah its just a AR
wink.gif
It was just one of those things today, I had a little help but wont go into details with that... I just got it on paper at 25yds and thought I would do 1 for a speed idea and guess it was at the wrong place at the wrong time LMAO...

Tim, I took the 6x47L just for back up... actualy just to verify POI now that its a little warmer after up'n my loads in it...

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSI guess it won't do me no good to borrow your rangefinder to check against mine now
lol.gif
lol.gif

Sorry Rob! Services will be held tomorrow
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back