Fathers Day Special**REVISED****

Originally Posted By: spook1No luck for me today. Tomorrow should be the day for sure.

I am still waiting also which is poo.

Scott just let me know my 17 is done. Yipieeee! Now the last leg of the waiting game. I'm thinking of that song, "waiting is the hardest part".

nice rigs guys
thumbup.gif
to scott for awesome work

I got mine this morning after some pretty crazy shipping problems. But Scott handled it WAY better then he needed to. The upper looks great!

48c1352c.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture.

Shot mine this afternoon. WOW! I forgot the camera, so Ill put pics up next trip. 5 shots Under 1" @ 100Yds. It shoots way better than me. 18" .223 Kies blastmaster, Badger Tac latch, Burris PEPR, Redfield Revolution 4-12x40. Stag Lower RRA LPK(2 stage trigger) THANKS Scott, and Joebobs!

Originally Posted By: jpainterrShot mine this afternoon. WOW! I forgot the camera, so Ill put pics up next trip. 5 shots Under 1" @ 100Yds. It shoots way better than me. 18" .223 Kies blastmaster, Badger Tac latch, Burris PEPR, Redfield Revolution 4-12x40. Stag Lower RRA LPK(2 stage trigger) THANKS Scott, and Joebobs!

What cartridge did you shoot?

Originally Posted By: scottmilk9Lee's two are Bad to the bone. Maybe I'll give everyone a preview before Lee gets them, LOL.....

dont know if I want people stealing my idears scott.....haha

This anticipation ain't got nothing on waiting for Christmas as a grade schooler. I'm starting to feel like this gun will be my chariot to the land of milk and honey

For all you fellows still waiting....
tt2.gif

Nnaaaahh..jus kiddin..I think...No I Know...your wait will be worth it...

Mine was..

David

Last edited:
Got my 264LBC upper today! Or should I say my wife got it? I'm in New Mexico working this week! She was nice enough to send me a picture of it. Or maybe she was sticking it to me?!? Anyway, thanks Scott.

[img:center]http://
264LBC.jpg
[/img]

Put it together tonight. SD 264 LBC upper, Spikes Tactical Lower, PEPR mount, Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40. I will try to shoot it tomorrow.

Back