Fathers day special..............Again.........

Originally Posted By: pitman6302Come on guys you only got till Tuesday the 15th. You better get on it, dont let it slip away this time.

I would swear you are a sales rep for SD.

Guys,
Sorry for the delay in responding, but I’ve been in Texas competing in a match.

I will be ordering these barrels thursday, so there will be no pushing this offer out any further.

I'll be answering the 15 or so PM's i got while gone now.

Thanks again.

Scott

THAT IS WHY WE ORDERED 3 FROM THE FIRST SPECIAL.
WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ALSO. WE LIKE TO GIVE THE SMALL GUYS A CHANCE. WE WILL GIVE A REPORT WHEN OUR UPPERS GET HERE.

Wish I could get in but just spent my fun money hunting with Tony in Texas. Good deal and you guys that got the .17's can't wait to see the write up's.

Originally Posted By: wormyOriginally Posted By: pitman6302Come on guys you only got till Tuesday the 15th. You better get on it, dont let it slip away this time.

I would swear you are a sales rep for SD.

Not a sales rep yet.
lol.gif
Just a happy Customer/Team member. I have a couple of Scotts ARs and love them.

Can I still get in? I've would have to find a local ffl and would need your help on deciding what to get. I think the 20' barrel, but I don't know what twist in 223.

Originally Posted By: dawg4dogsCan I still get in? I've would have to find a local ffl and would need your help on deciding what to get. I think the 20' barrel, but I don't know what twist in 223.

Like MPFD stated, you dont need an FFL for the upper. For the twist on the 223 I would go with the 1 in 8.

Originally Posted By: zeb10 THAT IS WHY WE ORDERED 3 FROM THE FIRST SPECIAL.
WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ALSO. WE LIKE TO GIVE THE SMALL GUYS A CHANCE. WE WILL GIVE A REPORT WHEN OUR UPPERS GET HERE.

You dont have your uppers from the first special yet?

I'm sorry I didn't realize it was just the upper. That's would be an incredible deal for the complete gun. I don't have a lower, and for my first AR I don't want to try to assemble one. I guess I need to go to his sight and see what the complete package would cost.

Originally Posted By: dawg4dogsI'm sorry I didn't realize it was just the upper. That's would be an incredible deal for the complete gun. I don't have a lower, and for my first AR I don't want to try to assemble one. I guess I need to go to his sight and see what the complete package would cost.

That upper and Plum Crazy lower would make you a light weight tack driver for under $700 easy and probably under $650...

Originally Posted By: MPFDOriginally Posted By: dawg4dogsI'm sorry I didn't realize it was just the upper. That's would be an incredible deal for the complete gun. I don't have a lower, and for my first AR I don't want to try to assemble one. I guess I need to go to his sight and see what the complete package would cost.

That upper and Plum Crazy lower would make you a light weight tack driver for under $700 easy and probably under $650...

At that point it is easy as set upper on lower, push hinge pin, hinge shut, push takedown pin, load and shoot.

I still loving my SD....

Good looking stick Jeff...But whats up with the smirk in pic2--did you squeeze that pup till he pooted on you.
tt2.gif

David

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Jeff MockChalk up another one up for Specialized Dynamics!

I will never get tired of seeing that rifle, one of my all time favorite guns. I won't forget the look on Jeff's face when he got the gun, PRICELESS!!

Back