fathers day special again... have you got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all understand where you stand and no of us think you are trying to screw any of us! I think (at least for me and a couple others) was just not getting answers to emails and pm's is all. Like cornstalker said in his post! I'm more then happy to wait for it but it's a little upsetting when the questions go unanswered.

Sorry to get all this started I just was interested in seeing some pictures. Just something to look forward to.

Quote:i leave tomorrow for the PM hunt, but I can assure every customer they will either receive an email or a phone call mon/tue at the latest. I will go over each order with them and let them know where we stand.

Quote:i cant access my email for some reason. I'll be giving updates this week for sure.

Quote:Scott is down at the PM hunt. Try him back after the first of the week.

I believe that this clearly illustrates the issue.

Last edited:
thumbup.gif
Frustration understood, no hard feelings on my end brother!

Guys, feel free to PM me if you have question's. I don't have a constant uninterrupted contact with Scott, but I can put in a text or a call and try to answer as many questions as possible!

In my view, Scott has put up well with a few different issues from this board. His professionalism is evident, and I am yet to see anyone post that was dissatisfied with his customer service (except for the wait time which, I think, is to be expected from a quality custom builder). I sincerely hope to be able to jump on another offer, should one arise, for 6 WOA.

Josh

Tom Petty said it best... The waiting, is the hardest part!
I am going to try much harder to get with Scott and and keep customers updated. Sorry and thank you all for your patients!

Originally Posted By: MPFDGuys, feel free to PM me if you have question's. I don't have a constant uninterrupted contact with Scott, but I can put in a text or a call and try to answer as many questions as possible!

PM sent

Originally Posted By: MPFDthe first deal in June sold over 60! the second came out in October and sold over 40 more. That's over 100 rifles to get built and shipped by one man...

Guys these barrels are not being made in any sort of mass production. They are turned one at a time from Lilja solid steel blanks that are rifled tubes only, then they must be chambered, drilled and extensions are installed. When you order a custom rifle, that is what your getting. This isn't like dealing with ER Shaw that has like 20-30 CNC lathes working 24-7... Quality takes time. Most builders that turn individual barrels to order have wait times starting at right around a year! Combine that with the fact that the barrel order's are not called in on a one at a time basis. After enough guys decided to order the first order was made to the machinist. Go back through the thread and look at the number of days it took to get the first 20 people to commit. A group buy doesn't happen unless there are a certain number of orders. The first projections were maybe a little optimistic, but we felt they were realistic after taking with suppliers, turned out the suppliers were being optimistic also...

Sorry for the wait time...

Last edited:
Shoot guys, it wasn't very long ago that guys were waiting OVER a year to get uppers and kits from Model 1 Sales...

I'd quit riding the Specialized Dynamics guys on here before they get sick of it and quit offering awesome deals like they do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back