Fantastic price on Speer 52g HP,1989 pricing!

Originally Posted By: Uncle JimboOriginally Posted By: BOBTAILSI recieved my bullets. it looks to be a larger hollow point than others. I wonder if it will tear up coyotes more or less because of it?

My experience with these bullets in my 223 shows them to be very good on pelts. Im next going to try them in my 22-250 to see how they perform at higher velocities. If you are going to run them in the 220 Swift you had a thread on please keep us posted.

I have had mixed results with the 52 Berger HP in my 22-250 and am hoping these bullets may decrase pelt damage.

Yes I will run them in my swift, keep us posted as well on the results out of your 22-250

I shot a few coyotes with these in my 223 at 3250fps. They work very well if coyote is shot from the side or head on! I shot one running in the hindquarters from the side it was not pretty but I don't think any bullet at that angle would be. You will know when they hit ( A loud Kwap!) They don't go anywhere. Haven't tried them in my 22-250. Rudy

Back