Fahrenheit 7-11....anybody gonna see it ?

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahah
My goodness you are sounding more liberal with each beer!!! I think you need to STOP NOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Redfrog...no..end of story did not mean that..but it IS amusing when read that way. I meant end of ranting..haha! Most of the time my ranting never ends!

If you don't like the medication prices either move to canada :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Whoa fella!!! I realize drastic situations require drastic solutions, but c'mon. What did I ever do to you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thats my input for anyone crying about medication prices when their great-great-great grandfathers didn't even have penecillan for small pox and polio. If you can't afford the cutting edge medecines, prime rib and luxury vehicles TOUGH!! I Guess life isn't worth living... just give up the ghost since its so hard.

JRB: you are missing the point here. I can afford it BUT MANY CANNOT. And, WHEN you call and speak to a representative from Medicare and get the REAL facts, get back to me! I HAVE called them and I do know what is in store. As I said earlier I am NOT SURE about the Medicare reform..but I AM sure about the medication part. As for illegal medications..report me. I will happily pay for an attorney to contest that BS! I believe that MORE people need to know we have been lied to on that one. I have NO BEEF with putting money in the drug manufacturers pockets...I just have a problem with price GOUGING! The prescription drug program is actually being put out now on a lottery basis as a TEST for a certain amount of people BECAUSE people do not believe it is viable. Bush wants to prove it IS viable so it is better for his election chances..that is fine. I just think he could use OTHER more viable reasons for re-election. He has many he could use..although as I say that I DO realize the media is bashing those reasons daily. You can look down on me all day for what I spent on my dog..as I said I worked all my life..and I prepared. I could care less that you find that offensive...I worked for it and earned it! Can I afford certain things many cannot? Yes...is that a disgrace? Depends on who is looking at it I suppose. *shrug* My *ankle biter* did not choose to live here with me..NOR did my child. I take care of my family and loved ones. You think it ridiculous to compare? Well..let me say this. I was a single parent for MOST of my son's life. I did NOT have animals that I could not afford to care for because my son came first! It was only when I had the where-with-all that I took on other responsibilities. I believe (and this is MY belief only) that when you take on a responsibility you think about what it means before hand...and IF you can afford it. I was raised to do for myself..and THINK before taking on responsibilities...even parenting. I had my son only AFTER I knew that if anything were to happen to the other parent I could raise him well without handouts. This is simply the way I was raised and the way I believe.

OHHHH and by the way...I am NOT paying to see that movie! I just said I want to see it. How I do it will not fatten anyone's pocket! hahahah

That WAS how this all started is it not? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

I can afford it but many cannot

Weren't you the one complaining about how poor people get all the breaks... this is just more of the conservaliberal talk of yours. Pick a side, are you for giving handouts to the helpless or not?

I do not care about the dog thing, it is an example of how lopsided your political stance is. You spend more on a pet than most AVERAGE people spend on healthcare in ten years... that makes you somewhat excentric... I've never met anyone in your situation screaming against handouts but wanting to regulate the profits and prices of a product that is making SOMEONE ELSES LIVING!

Bush isn't using this as a re-election ploy, not anymore than ANYTHING else in his political platform anyways, I look at it as throwing the democrats a bone while being as conservative as possible. I hope his SS plan goes through with privitization so I can stop paying thousands of dollars for a pepper picker to retire on and let the government use it as they see fit until I reach age to POSSIBLY benefit from it. Of corse the plan throws the democrats another bone in its "optional" wording but thats fine with me. Any reform is better than none, but you need to pick a side of the fence for clarity. Its hard to understand when you're so BODLY on this side, then that side, then the other again and want to argue it until blue in the face. If you are moderate then be moderte... you seem to have created bi-polar politics. Even John F Kerry does everything half-ass in his flipflops as not to COMPLETELY alienate one group or the other... learn from the best!

hahahhahha
I am NOT the only one here who does that flip flopping..matter of fact our man Bush does it too...only thing is he does it where I believe he has the best interests of our country....but you LOVE me...so hey I will just be ME! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )

As for bipolar..maybe I AM....hah! So does that make me ALL bad? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Now...I am so sorry..but I cannot just CANNOT buy everything one person says no matter IF most of his policies are what I think are best for this country.
Kerry...hahah give me SOME credit for having a partial brain..the lobotomy kind of messed me up but I DO try!!

OHHHH and HELPLESS or HOPELESS???? I am for giving to people who deserve it..NOT the ones who expect it and go through life just waiting for others to pick up their tab. There are ALWAYS extenuating circumstances...I have seen close friends cut down in the prime of life with nothing to fall back on. Very, very scary. And many people in this country live from pay check to pay check. I am not blind to that fact. I spent many years in that position so I know how it feels..down right intimiating. I see nothing wrong with helping those who have helped themselves. I just have a serious problem with the abuse of the system that I have seen second hand. I have NO use for that..sorry if it sounds cruel. NO I AM NOT SORRY. This country is so full of bleeding hearts. Most of the homeless are homeless because they choose NOT to be responsible. I once helped with a survey in Atlantic City and it was clearly evident because there were PLENTY of social services for those who wanted to become hard working, tax paying citizens of this country. MOST REFUSED!!!!!!

You don't have to agree with 100% of anyones beliefs... you can't lie, twist and modify the facts to make them look less credible however. I could feed you things that infuriate me about Dubyah but then your arguments would always be legitimate and harder to argue... I'll just stay quiet on those things! :eek:

Jane, how is a guy supposed to deliver an uppercut to you if you keep bobbing and weaving around like that! It's not fair, your here, then your there. I am starting to suspect you have no interest in ideology at all. Your just making a bunch of spur-of-the-moment observations based on pure emotion. I for one would appreciate it if you would just file yourself into a political category and make it this easier for everybody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

This idiot made another "documentary", big deal. It's a fairy tale, nothing more. Of course the french liked it. Big surprise here too. :rolleyes: As such, he can pack it where the sun doesn't shine and perch and rotate on it. I wouldn't give him the sweat off of my *** if he was dying of thirst. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif MI VHNTR

Added on edit. The local cinema owners decided NOT to show this piece of ****, err film, since the troops are still fighting the terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hats off to some people with class and pride in the USA.

hahahaha you guys just DO NOT get it! I have tried to explain, but you want to make me what I am not...I am not going through it all again. Hey..if nothing else I give you a whipping post!hahahhaha
But..it is ok..I still love you all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Want some lessons?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif )
FREE of course...I just hate to argue. Not in my nature really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif UNLESS i find something so totally offensive I cannot restrain myself!

jrb,Cut off the corner of the ring! She's runnin you to death, in hopes of wearin ya down. Watch out for her jab, and those rolleyes!...lol

LJ, no excuse for bi-polar politics, Lithium after all, is a very inexpensive medication, in THIS COUNTRY!

Ladyjane107

I am NOT TEXAS born btw although Bush is
Bush was not born in Texas, He is a transplant just like you. If I am not mistaken he was born in the Mid-west.

Does "free thinker" mean that you can flip flop political minds with the wind? Your sentences often contradict each other when you type Jane
I hate to admit it but I do agree. You remind me of a bee in a field of flowers. You visit each flower for a little bit then you go on to the next.

I just have a problem with price GOUGING
Every company that produces or sells a product does it . It is called making a profit.Basic rule of economic "Supply & Demand"

I just hate to argue. Not in my nature really. UNLESS i find something so totally offensive I cannot restrain myself!
For someone who does not like to agrue you damn sure do a lot of it.

Jrbhunter,

if it weren't we'd be called TEXAS UNITED instead of the USA
that might be a good thing. Texas was doing pretty good on it own when the US ASKED us to join the Union.

This orginal thread was about going to see a so called documentry about Pres. Bush's role in the War on Terror, but I see that that things have wavered a little off course as usual when some people post in a thread.

Sean

edit for wording and spelling

Yep..and as I said I am watching it for nothing. I want to see it in spite of the fact I am sure it is ridiculous. *shrug* I am SO positive that it is one sided and edited beyond belief, but in my way of thinking that only helps GW.
I saw that one of JFK..forget the name right now, but found nothing in it to make me believe the guy's one sided theory of a conspiracy. Does not mean I do not think there *was* one..I just did not buy that movie.
FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE.....hell Ali did it...if you think I do..then just ignore me like you probably did him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The most overglorified draft dodging, racist muslim in history... he lived near my hometown when he U.S. was profitable to claim citizenship in.

Back