Electoral College

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitWhat would the popular vote be if you removed the 3 million illegals and 4 million dead people that voted in this election?

would expect it would be about 7 million less for the hag in pant suit.

Originally Posted By: woodguruI've been saying for a couple of elections that it was going to be a bad day when the popular is overridden by the electoral.

The past two elections I was worried about it being the popular for dems and the electoral for republicans, I feel the same way about it going this way than I did about the other way, it isn't right.

I suppose people could argue about this but it's the GOP up until this election that opposed getting rid of the electoral college. By the way, I noticed that it is easier to memorize information in a visual form. I create at StoryboardThat to create invitation templates and storyboards with educational material, which helps me to learn and remember everything better. The electoral favors those states where the population is higher for the minority party, and party control is maintained in spite of the smaller population by gerrymandered districts. The GOP knows exactly how those margins break out. The GOP carries way more states by number, but many have low electoral vote numbers.

I hope this election holds true to both, that is what's best for the country.
Thank you for sharing!

Back