Ebony and Ivory........

I gotta be honest with ya Chef, I HATE the looks of digital camo of any kind.....
shocked.gif

Originally Posted By: 2muchgunOriginally Posted By: brdeanoTrip it and drop it into an Arctic camo mcclassic

Thought of that also, but this one is staying light and CHEAP if it kills me..........grins

I hear ya, I've just always liked Scott's Arctic Camo rig and the LVSF stock fit/forearm never appealed to me.

If you want cheap then I'd go with the White w/Black webbing. I don't know off the top of my head if Brownell's AlumahydeII is available in white or not? I've used it in Tan and used black webbing on one of my old TI stocks and the stuff was TOUGH. Think it was like 12$ for a can of ALII and like 5 for the webbing. I sprayed the webbiing on the ALII while it was still wet and when it cured it was great. You can't get any cheaper than that unless Karl is coating it for you for free. (grin)

Yep, I know the stock you are speaking of. I could always paint it up to look like that, or similar. Glass in the lug, call it good.

LVSFs are either loved or hated, it seems. It is the sharp bottom edge of the forearm most don't like. It can be rounded over a bit with a sander before painting. I tend to hold the stock mostly by the deep finger grooves in the top of the forearm, so the bottom edge kinda just floats in my hand. It doesn't bother me much. Other than that, it is nice and light, and I only paid $90 for it....

Back